What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I think they look ok for $100, apparently they use Miyota quartz movements, straps look ok, their bracelets look cheap but then they would at the price they are selling for. It's a fashion watch that's all about the dial design really, if you like them, go for it.

I think Seiko or Orient would give you a better watch for the money, but they don't make anything that looks like these are far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Has anyone had an experience with MVMT watches? I've noticed they were highly regarded in recent reviews in FHM, The Independent and a few other mens mags. I'm often sceptical when something sounds too good to be true?

http://www.mvmtwatches.com/

Theres 1 or 2 on there that I quite like and thinking of ordering

Load of oversized, poorly made chinese crap.

Associate
The Movie The Internship 2013 with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson

I had to laugh when I saw this thread. The other day I watched the movie "The Internship" (2013) with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson in which they play two salespersons who were used to sell watches but lost their jobs because no-one would use watches anymore but mobile phones. This depiction in the movie is of course a bit exaggerated. I suppose watches will even become popular again soon - not conventional watches but smart watches.

Soldato
I don't think the honeymoon period will ever end with my SMPc :)

I've worn it for 10 days straight and to my amazement its only lost 2 seconds. Totally amazed by how accurate it is! It's the most accurate in my watchbox by far.

5wZJOIz.jpg

Caporegime

I've worn it for 10 days straight and to my amazement its only lost 2 seconds. Totally amazed by how accurate it is! It's the most accurate in my watchbox by far.

http://i.imgur.com/5wZJOIz.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I got my non broken one today and I'm very pleased with it. Cheers for replying to my email, I ended up going into a boutique after work and they resized it for me FOC, but I'll get the right tool for it anyway as it might get a bit tight during the summer. It's ridiculously comfortable and I can't stop staring at it.

Soldato
I got my non broken one today and I'm very pleased with it. Cheers for replying to my email, I ended up going into a boutique after work and they resized it for me FOC, but I'll get the right tool for it anyway as it might get a bit tight during the summer. It's ridiculously comfortable and I can't stop staring at it.

No problem, glad you finally got a non broken one and you're happy with it! It's extremely comfortable on the wrist isn't it? Definitely the most comfortable bracelet I've ever worn, hardly notice it's there.

How many links did they remove for you?

I like the idea of the screws but they do make the resizing process a longer affair.. so, so fiddly. They are the smallest screws I've ever encountered.

Man of Honour

[/QUOTE]

My honeymoon is still going. You'll find that it lasts for a long time. :D

Back
Top Bottom