What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Is there a GShock equivalent robust/waterproof but on the smaller size of the scale chaps

Thanks

There are smaller g shocks (male). My wife has a baby g.

I have the AWG-M100B-1AER and that's a small as you can go without defeating the grrr manliness points.

Would wear it to the odd board meeting as I would often forget to swap it out for my dress watches since it sat well under my shirt sleeve.

I also have some chunkier ones and you get used to wearing them.

Soldato
There are smaller g shocks (male). My wife has a baby g.

I have the AWG-M100B-1AER and that's a small as you can go without defeating the grrr manliness points.

Would wear it to the odd board meeting as I would often forget to swap it out for my dress watches since it sat well under my shirt sleeve.

I also have some chunkier ones and you get used to wearing them.

£99 from the forest, nice looking watch actually

Soldato
£99 from the forest, nice looking watch actually

Got mine from there for £65ish during a sale and the newsletter fashion 20% off.

Still worth it at £99. You can't read the negative display for toffee but it still looks great so who cares. I have my smart phone to check the date, world time etc etc.

Soldato
Get with the times 2step, it's all about that desk diving depth.

The joys of desk diving, love those diamond crustations that we end up with on our desks which like to chomp through stainless steel. I'm actually still wearing the factory fitted clasp protection on my SMPc, like some sissy. I am contemplating cutting out a cheap plastic mobile phone screen protector in the shape of my clasp. What has become of me?

Am I too late for the lume party?

UaCwt80.jpg

Fjlz2xN.jpg

xm2uzvn.jpg

ts2ZTqJ.jpg

Associate
Anyone here who'd buy/wear one of these that didn't tell the time? I think the majority are brilliantly designed but I could use a Nokia 3210 to tell the time.

Man of Honour
The joys of desk diving, love those diamond crustations that we end up with on our desks which like to chomp through stainless steel. I'm actually still wearing the factory fitted clasp protection on my SMPc, like some sissy. I am contemplating cutting out a cheap plastic mobile phone screen protector in the shape of my clasp. What has become of me?

For me one of the great things about watchmakers is they way they can bring anything back to life. Wear and relax I say.

Soldato

UaCwt80.jpg

Fjlz2xN.jpg

xm2uzvn.jpg

ts2ZTqJ.jpg

Is that a monster at the top? Lovely looking watch... Can I ask where and how much you paid please

Cheers

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato

Have got a large OCUK mouse-mat at both home and work pretty much purely to protect the clasp of my Submariner. It's still a bit scratched after a year of daily wear, but nowhere near what it would be if I used a bare desk.

Soldato

Fjlz2xN.jpg

Alan! Alan! Alan! Steve! Steve! What's the model number on this beautiful looking work of art please? :D It looks like the SKX007J2 but I'm not 100% on that.

Back
Top Bottom