What watch do you wear?

Has anyone had issues when buying online from Europe? I've just found an amazing deal on a Planet Ocean Titanium from a place that has very good reviews from multiple sources.

Also, does anyone have the 42mm flavour of the PO Liquid Metal Titanium that could post up some on wrist pictures please? My only concern is the thickness as it's 15.7mm and I'd be wearing it everyday.

I have the 45mm PO, and it's a big bugger! How big is your wrist? Mine is 7.5" and the PO doesn't look too thick since it's wider too, but it's clearly ginormous :-)

Green Submariner yesterday to match my trousers :D

A59C0ECC-DA0B-436C-9B2A-2BEA8D2F267D_zpshabtlgny.jpg

I have the 45mm PO, and it's a big bugger! How big is your wrist? Mine is 7.5" and the PO doesn't look too thick since it's wider too, but it's clearly ginormous :-)

My wrist is bang on 7" which is why I think the 42mm would be better. I'm worried at a daily watch it will catch on shirt sleeves etc.

No, I've not heard of them before.

If you're not going to name the place then it's pointless asking anyone if it's ok.

Is buying from Europe safe? It's about as safe as whatever investigation you do to check out the seller.

If they only accept bank transfer then you have no way to get your money back without a legal battle in a foreign country. If you can buy with credit card then you have protection from the card issuer.

Do a Google search and see what you think - we can't tell you anything useful based on the information you've given.

If you're not going to name the place then it's pointless asking anyone if it's ok.

Is buying from Europe safe? It's about as safe as whatever investigation you do to check out the seller.

If they only accept bank transfer then you have no way to get your money back without a legal battle in a foreign country. If you can buy with credit card then you have protection from the card issuer.

Do a Google search and see what you think - we can't tell you anything useful based on the information you've given.

The company is www.montredo.com they're one of the first links that come up if you google the watch!

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any experience of buying watches in Singapore? I'm going in a couple of weeks and might try and pick up my grail watch...the Rolex 116613LB.

I didn't think I would like this but I'm actually looking forward to seeing one in the "flesh". It's certainly a good looking piece.

It's over 46mm case width, along with bulky bezels and lug areas it's going to look quite ridiculous really, even though the dial skins do look nice.

It's over 46mm case width, along with bulky bezels and lug areas it's going to look quite ridiculous really, even though the dial skins do look nice.

Horses for courses. ;)

The dial is 46mm so similar in overall case size to many other large watches and won't look ridiculous if don't have small wrists which unfortunately some do have.

Back
Top Bottom