What watch do you wear?

I'm toying with the idea of buying a new watch, i have 2 in mind but can't decide:

A Citizen eco drive 2100 in titanium

citizen2100tit.jpg

Or a Tissot PRC 200 in black

tissblackchrono.jpg

I've finally took the plunge and ordered a new watch, in the end went for a completely different watch: Tissot v8 ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just need to wait for it to be delivered now :)

Last edited:
I have been looking lately at watches as it is coming up to a 'milestone' birthday and family said they would put some money towards a watch for me.

Not spending a great deal, around the £200 mark.

Saw a nice Rotary Chrono aquaspeed today. Quite like that. Are Rotary a good make?
http://www.rotarywatches.com/en/the-rotary-collection/aquaspeed-watches/agb00013-c-04

PS: is that link classed as 'hot linking' ? as if it is, let me know and I shall remove it.

Thanks. Just like this style of watch. Unless you people can suggest other watches to look at.

The Sekonda 'One' looks nice too.

Last edited:
I'd never really been one for expensive watches - for years I was perfectly happy with a resin-strapped Casio that cost me £90 out of one of the wife's catalogues - but a couple of years ago, when I turned 40, my Nan bought me a Victorinox Swiss Army.

Silly bugger left the receipt in the box and I nearly had a fit when I saw it had cost her just shy of 300 quid. It's gorgeous though - steel bracelet strap with black face and luminous hands - not too chunky, but not too slim. More importantly, given that she passed away in September 2010, it serves as a reminder of her.

Hi All,

Apart from going into a shop and buying one is there somewhere online where you would buy a Rado from? Not sure if theres a good website to go to for a decent discount or are known to be a reputable place to buy from etc...

Cheers,
Jake

Yah, not overly fond of silver watches myself and this Fossil pretty much the only watch that attracted my attention. £115 at John Lewis. Probably cheaper to be had elsewhere.

I love the simple white faced, black leather, gold accented and small faced watches. Classy, elegant, timeless (well, not that timeless one hopes! :p). However they are impossible to find for my budget (under £150). Big faced watches seem to be the in thing at the moment, and they are horrendous on my wrists. A shame.

Back
Top Bottom