What watch do you wear?

Associate
I imagine my latest will be like marmite for some
Mgs7Eug.jpeg

Need to pick up a black rubber strap

Associate
Thanks @Pyr0m@nI@]{
Let's just say I was extremely lucky to become the owner of this, full box, papers and a Rolex service only 6 months ago. Never did I even consider having a Rolex but here it is haha

Not entirely sure if or for how long I will keep it, but until then I'll enjoy wearing it whenever I can

Soldato
After seeing all the G-Shocks on here I decided to find mine, which i did. Flat battery so ordered some new ones, popped the new one in (including AC reset) and nowt .....

Tried dozens of times and sometimes get "HSET" and "SUB" flash up for a few seconds then fade to black and nothing :(

Any ideas ? is it bricked ?

TIA !

Got sick of faffing with it and bought another (same model) from (i know, I know) Fleabay and surprise surprise it's a fake ....

Just ordered nother from a reputable outlet, FFS .....

Associate
For the folks interested ...

I had Perezcope on the show talking about the dodgy dealings and £3m+ fake Speedmaster that Omega staff created then sold at auction ...

Soldato
Got my Longines Conquest Classic back from my local jeweller today after it had to be sent away back to Longines since they've restricted certain parts that they don't send to non authorised dealers. They quoted me 3 months to get the work done but came back in 2 which I'm happy with. Watch got the full service and looks brand new again. £273 paid altogether but they did throw in a free Longines hardshell travel case when they sent it back!

Associate
I have G-shock casio in a vaperwave green and purple look which i absolutely love.
but i daily a Garmin instinct 2s. gathers data like my heart rate, steps, activities. and has lots of info ive come to rely on at a glance.

i would however really like the Rolex op36 in green. it's the only watch i really like the look of and want the movement. but they're BS to try and buy without jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Soldato
Whats the best site for second-hand watches generally? Or is there no real market leader in this space?
Have always fancied a Rollie but never really been sure of the best places to buy second-hand.

Back
Top Bottom