What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
ROFL this is one of the best threads i have read in a very long time, some of the best one liners ever! :)

i think against most animals a puny humans only chance on winning would be to get on its back and strangle it / break its neck... not being much into fighting cows im not sure how effective either of these moves would be though

most beasties are just too big and hard for ** simple punches and kicks to do anythin more than **** them off ;)

So im going with the largest animal i can do a running kick to the head against... if i cant seriously **** it up within that first move before it gets angry im goin to be in trouble against most things :D

Tru

Tru

Soldato
A Unicorn.

If I could snap that horn off I'd ram it into it's heart.

I've not broken any rules because I didn't take the weapon with me.

Can anyone with a copy of the rules confirm/deny this?

Permabanned
OP
talk.jpg

*n

Permabanned
OP
Malt_Vinegar said:
A Lion...

As long as i have an elastic band, and the lion is a male, and i have taked a drip from the "luck vial"

lol....
Obscure reference win!

Red Dwarf is hardly obscure. :p

*n

Caporegime
Tru said:
Unless the fight was in the USA, where, as you know, every man has the right to bear arms.

That is pretty much the worst one liner I have ever read! :eek: :p

Well done that man, a very large cookie on its way to you! :p :D

Soldato
This is a very difficult quesiton to answer.

I very much doubt any fully grown man could take on a cow in a fight. I've seen these things in action and when they're determined to do something they'll do it. I once witnessed a stampede of cows where something startled them and they ran right through a stone wall with barbwire on top and then broke a few trees in half going out the other side of the field. One of them managed to push a car out of it's way! You'd think they were bulletproof the way them came out without a mark on them.

Some dogs aswell would be difficult to fight off. If they were hard to scare then they could probably kill you. A lot of dogs can lock their jaws so they can just tear pieces of you if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom