When are you going fully electric?

Associate
Had our Mach E 23.75 Select for roughly a month now really enjoying it its done decent mileage for us already 1k, cant argue the cost of filling the battery think the highest price i had in a week was £8 roughly. compared to 50-60 on petrol. the Ohme pro charger has worked well but got an over voltage issue currently that UK power networks are investigating have a voltage monitor fitted on the 12th for a couple of weeks to identify the voltage range its spiking to.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can’t see a car like that being hard to get hold of in a few months so I can’t see the point of pre-ordering. It feels like the best way to pay more money for one.

Soldato
It’s not America, they can’t charge you more than MSRP.

Wonder how much they are and how many they are making. Refundable deposit means it’s worth joining the queue if you want. Will get it sooner than a Tesla Roadster that’s for sure!

Soldato
By ‘pay more’ my thinking was that in 6 months, they’ll have stock at dealers and you’ll get a better deal via discount (e.g. ‘dealer contribution’ or a lower finance APR etc) rather than you being charged above list price.

Soldato
limited supply could make it an appreciating/collector car like toyota gr - thought the 290 did have unique suspension design versus r5 electric.

Soldato
I can’t see a car like that being hard to get hold of in a few months so I can’t see the point of pre-ordering. It feels like the best way to pay more money for one.
Depends if you want to try and nab one of the PREMIÈRE ÉDITION launch models I guess. Less than 2000 of those will be released.

Soldato
People were paying over list for Tesla so anything is possible!
People paid over list for Minis back in the day also. That said, not sure why that’s relevant in 2024 mind.

Given the current market conditions, I can’t see the market for what is effectively a souped up Renault 5 at a premium price being particularly large.

Your hot hatch enthusiasts are going to be more interested in one last hoorah in a GR Yarris and probably already own one.

Soldato
Mood hoover! New car excitment should not be sniffed at. I havent seen the prices yet?

b0rn2sk8 =

d50749797714a6c79cc24b101ba5e43d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom