When are you going fully electric?

I quite like the EV9, by all accounts it’s not the most efficient, but it looks cool.

Pugs…..well French cars and electrics has never been a winning combination
I had an EV9 behind me on the way to Newport, at first glance in the rear view mirror I thought I was being followed by something straight out of the pages of 2000 AD :p

Probably have to consider ev9 value from a price per kg perspective ...contrarian heavyweight suv for the usa tax break, more is less; would dlockers have to reinforce drive

Stellantis lots still made in France if you are a staunch remainer.

So options are basically Enyaq or annoyingly, the Renault Scenic has come in very inexpensive. The id7 estate also popped up. Think I'll need to check them out.

Explorer is disappointingly small. Such a shame.

Ev6 isn't on the list.
Ionic 5 looks in shooting range but it's a weird looking car.

Probs end up with a GLE or X5 diesel, lol.

There’s basically only Match pro and GTX with the ID7. Match pro has a 77kw battery and the GTX and Pro S have 86KW battery. Get the Interior and Exterior/pan packs, the funky dimming pan roof is cool. The interior pack gets the HK audio and better massaging heat/cooling seats.

But they are reasonably well specced as std, ie HUD, massage and heated seats etc

Went to VW earlier and barely any electrics in sight. They had an ID5 which looked OK but boot was very compromised being a coupe. I think ID7 is a real contender. I can get it for £540/mo net with 25k miles over the lease. That's the one with the funky roof too.

So options are basically Enyaq or annoyingly, the Renault Scenic has come in very inexpensive. The id7 estate also popped up. Think I'll need to check them out.

Explorer is disappointingly small. Such a shame.

Ev6 isn't on the list.
Ionic 5 looks in shooting range but it's a weird looking car.

Probs end up with a GLE or X5 diesel, lol.
Why did you write off the idea of a Model Y? I know Musk is an utter melon, but that aside it ticks a lot of boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom