When are you going fully electric?

It makes more sense to pay back personal miles with a BEV if you actually use it for work regularly.

All Star have this on lockdown now, they have a system where they hook into your charger and your energy supplier and pay for your EV fuel directly to your supplier. They also give you a RFID that works with most public chargers.
Yeah thanks for the heads up on that a while ago.

Ironic thing is that I'd actually be worse off on an EV tariff if I pay back at a flat 8ppm and would be better off staying on Octopus Tracker.

if dlockers is getting the man size id7 battery, & with similar effiiciency to tesla that should be good for warp speed.

I guess with Sal Sac EVs technically being a 'company car' (or at least a benefit, hence the BIK), you also can't claim the tax relief on the gap between 8p and 45p/25p as you could if it was a genuinely personally owned car?

Yeah thanks for the heads up on that a while ago.

Ironic thing is that I'd actually be worse off on an EV tariff if I pay back at a flat 8ppm and would be better off staying on Octopus Tracker.
Yes you will be unless you have another non-company EV or batteries to fill you'd be better off on tracker or a flat rate tariff.

I guess with Sal Sac EVs technically being a 'company car' (or at least a benefit, hence the BIK), you also can't claim the tax relief on the gap between 8p and 45p/25p as you could if it was a genuinely personally owned car?
Yeah doubt it - I get the full 45p and don't have to do any tax claims.

Think I am going to check out the ID7 tomorrow. One question I have - no judgement please - when I do the 100 miles up the M1, I normally stick cruise on a speedo-guided 85. Will that turn the ID7 range into dust?
Last time I was on the M1, 90% of it seemed to be either 50 or 60mph limit. You'll do well to see 85 :)

Back
Top Bottom