When are you going fully electric?

Only 20% for the year according to the BBC just now.

Pretty low considering the low BIK incentives and deadlines in place???

SMMT data shows 32.9% BEV market share for December registrations, 16.6% for 2022.

I'd love to say I was surprised but from the outset this felt like a case of when this would happen, not if.

Such a massive waste of time, money and effort with a net output of nowt.

Still, I'm sure the brains behind the endeavour are already on to their next pie in the sky project. Thoughts go out to the staff who are the innocent victims here.

Last edited:
I'd love to say I was surprised but from the outset this felt like a case of when this would happen, not if.
I never heard that they had significant agreements with the big boys panasonic, lg so didn't understand where they were getting their tech from, but maybe you build the factory and then license that,
after deciding on the battery form factor pouch/prismatic/cyclinder ?

---
publicity for below must have passed me by, another £35k+ car , without obvious sporty credentials despite brabus name, nlel1975 needs to trade sideways.

SMMT data shows 32.9% BEV market share for December registrations, 16.6% for 2022.

Watch this.

I got my temporary car through the week which ended up being an EV ioniq (not the 5). A car I would absolutely never have even considered, almost entirely on the way it looks.....I quite like it so far :cry:, it doesn't really pretend to be anything other than competent white goods motoring and it's really quite hard to fault as a result

Back
Top Bottom