• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

The good days have well and truly gone ladies and gents

Everything seems to be way overpriced or under size. I had a Kit kat chunky the other day and it wasn't far off the height of a standard Kit Kat..

But people are still buying, maybe not in the same quantity. It's all rather sad.

The good days have well and truly gone ladies and gents

Everything seems to be way overpriced or under size. I had a Kit kat chunky the other day and it wasn't far off the height of a standard Kit Kat..

But people are still buying, maybe not in the same quantity. It's all rather sad.
Not to mention the state of a Toblerone :cry: And a Curly Wurly for that matter.

Last edited:
Yes, which will do more :) and other (a lot) more expensive will offer a better experience.
Some gamers just wana play games and dont care about eye candy, i see some streamers on Twitch with 13900k's & 4090's running no more than medium settings at 1080p.. what an experience that is!
And you'll still have all the limitations that come with a console. :(

People buy/build PC's not to have a console experience!
Like i just said.

You just know that isn't true though. It will absolutely trounce a 400 quid gpu.
Why would it do that? Console hardware these days is just pc parts and since vulkan PC also got low level low overhead APIs. There is no such thing as console optimization anymore as digital foundry has demonstrated many times.

Why would it do that? Console hardware these days is just pc parts and since vulkan PC also got low level low overhead APIs. There is no such thing as console optimization anymore as digital foundry has demonstrated many times.

We will see when it's released. Wait until digital foundry or whoever try to match their settings. I'm confident it will cost them a lot more money to match it.

Back
Top Bottom