• I will buy neither console

Votes: 88 8.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 120 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Probably the same for me. Although i've just PS4 for now. Apart from Titanfall, and maybe DR3, the X1 doesn't have any exclusives I like.

That's the only two i'm interested in at the moment.

The main issue for me now is the price. A big part of gaming for me is online MP and the PS4 being cheaper and having a headset in the box is a big plus for me. I don't want to pay £430 and still have to pay £35 for a headset, chuck a game in and it's over £500. And people please don't start with the Kinect can be used as a mic, I tried that with the 360 and it was pants!

Caporegime
Pretty much sums up my thoughts regarding original digital design of Xbox One:
qc5.gif

Soldato
still ps4 for me.

but to be honest, after all the fanboy flaming and arguing crap over the past few weeks, i can just gladly say thank god were going into a new generation, thats what counts. regardless of which console you choose. they're both going to be leaps and bounds ahead of the (almost) ten year old tech we we're used to!

the ps3 and xbox 360 were really beginning to show their age

Caporegime
I should have gone to SpecSavers then. I've been treating it as a Day One poll personally.

Arguably there should have been "PS4 first, then Xbox One later" and "Xbox One first, then PS4 later" options as well as a "Both day one" instead of "Buying both", but I understand what Davey was trying to do.

I think it's just a bit of re-Don ring rust ;)

Caporegime
That's the only two i'm interested in at the moment.

The main issue for me now is the price. A big part of gaming for me is online MP and the PS4 being cheaper and having a headset in the box is a big plus for me. I don't want to pay £430 and still have to pay £35 for a headset, chuck a game in and it's over £500. And people please don't start with the Kinect can be used as a mic, I tried that with the 360 and it was pants!

Do you just use a standard headset at the moment?

Associate
PS4 definately first, then an Xbone further down the line, probably after the first price cut. Also with the flip flop of MS, I don't need to worry about games going out of print as I'll be able to pick them up second hand.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Still ps4 like before. Basically the people suddenly changing their minds and going with xbone were always going to and were just having a silly hissy fit, time to pick your toys up.

Soldato
I'll be getting both on release but I wonder how long it will be before MS offer the console without kinnect to make it cheaper and redesign the box.

Soldato
Too little, too late. They have reversed policies for the wrong reason, all their execs are slime bags, and will probably screw everyone over again given the chance.

Along with the fact I have no interest in motion controls, and the £430 is a little unpalatable right now. Pre ordered my PS4 for £330, a good £100 cheaper.

PS4for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom