• I will buy neither console

Votes: 88 8.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 120 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sony have said you don't need to touch the social networking stuff, so you can't really call it a con when it is optional.

the fact that its there annoys me. Suppose it'll be the same on the xbox like, log in to facebook, twitter etc etc.

No one on facebook or twitter gives a flying **** about what you have achieved or what you are currently doing on your games console.

Caporegime
the fact that its there annoys me. Suppose it'll be the same on the xbox like, log in to facebook, twitter etc etc.

No one on facebook or twitter gives a flying **** about what you have achieved or what you are currently doing on your games console.

Right, I'm not sure how that makes it a con.

Also re. the interfaces, I know which one is plastered with adds and stuff I don't need. Sony shouldn't move away from the PS3 one though, its simple and does the job perfectly, the store is a mess mind you, just like the xbox one.

Soldato
Which, considering out bodies are parallel, is logical ;).

my left hand does not work as well as my right hand. xbox controller is the perfect layout I reckon. could never get used to Dual shock layout. Unless it was because it was made for small japanese children and not 30 year old English men with shovel hands.

Caporegime
I will be buying a PS4 in 2014 most likely because there are too many good games being released on PS3 this year.

Now that DRM restrictions have been dropped I would consider Xbone if as someone else said they drop the Kinect requirement as well and make it cheaper, I have no interest in voice commands or playing games with my arms and all of that nonsense.

Soldato
my left hand does not work as well as my right hand. xbox controller is the perfect layout I reckon. could never get used to Dual shock layout. Unless it was because it was made for small japanese children and not 30 year old English men with shovel hands.

Maybe it's just because I have tiny hands but I've always found the PS3 controller more comfortable. I've never understood the fascination with off-kilter analogue sticks :p.

Soldato
Still a PS4. Mainly for FFXIV, Planetside 2 and TES Online all on one console. However, I also fancy a change from Microsoft. I've not had a ps3 this gen and I am not fussed about exclusives. Plus, it's cheaper.

Associate
Voted Xbox One.
Really looking forward to some of the games, and I did like the idea of the shared games library, play without disk etc that unfortunately will disappear.

There were no PS4 exclusives that I liked the look of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom