Poll: Which Next Gen Console will you buy?

What will you buy?

• I will buy both consoles

Votes: 95 9.7%
  • I will buy an Xbox One only

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • I will buy a PS4 only

Votes: 591 60.2%
  • I will buy neither console

Votes: 108 11.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 121 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Let me add now, if anyone wants to change their vote as a result of Microsoft's change of policy, please let me know.

I'm still going for a PS4.

In addition to buying a disc from a retailer, you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release.

They will need to be a lot cheaper than retail. Otherwise it's just pointless.

Associate
All MS need to do is now release cheaper version of xbox one without kinect and i am in, there is no place or use for kinect in my little gaming room, don't fency paying for something which I know for effect i am not going to use it.

Associate
still PS4, ain't going Xbox 180 even if its DRM free.

damage is done, and price ain't right. oh plus better graphics and games on PS4.

Caporegime
I can't say I'll be changing my mind. Xbox 360 was my choice because of the better controller and the multiplatform games performed better. Sony has arguably fixed their controller and the PS4 has more power so the multiplatform games should be better. But having owned both this gen, the PS3 definitely has the better exclusives. So my vote stays with PS4 only. I always said I'd only be buying one console next gen. PC will probably pick up any Xbone exclusives.

Caporegime
I'll do it if enough people suggest it's needed. I don't like deleting 25 page long threads if I can help it :)
I think it might be best to wait til we get more and more details about the u-turn so at least if there is a re-vote then its informed.

Id rather this was locked than deleted!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Despite the change I'm still firmly undecided. PS4's still more powerful and cheaper and the XBO's still got the better launch lineup as far as I'm concerned. I need reviews of multiplatform games before I click on buy.

Associate
same here gonna stick with ps4 pre-order but will now get xbox one later on .
i think the improved pad, better gpu, psn+ and indie support will still make it a better console ,
ms has done the right thing but they'll still get stick for it

Caporegime
The great thing about this change is more that it sends a message to MS and publishers, time it better next time (with far better communication) and dont expect gamers to accept any old ****. Actually this could work well for gamers as it might colour other potential decisions in other parts of the industry now we seem to have a voice.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom