Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Soldato
OP
Nothing is different just the brand name is. Its not mongoose either. Im not saying its going to be better or works any differently either. Just saying that the part is a lot cheaper than a milltek and mongoose and might become popular which I dont want to happen.

Very odd that lol.

I would rather have Milltek over anything, at the fact it is a well know popular reliable company.

Soldato
Fitting a bigger bore flexi pipe is hardly some rare or mega fantastic breakthrough in tuning for the car that has never been done before, which makes the secrecy seem even stranger! What is this thread for if not to share advice on the car with other owners. To be so secretive seems to defeat the object of having a discussion in the first place!

Associate
Well Ok I will share. The company is called Blue flame. They do some good and quality exhaust parts for cars and bikes. Hopefully a load of people wont buy it now. Hopefully this will be just as good if not better than a Milltek flexi. I just dont want a load of people buying one and putting the price up.

Last edited:
Associate
True, I've just not made my mind up if I think there's any point to modding or not for me personally.

The way I've been looking at it is that i'll probably change my car fairly frequently, so I may as well not bother modding it and save the money for a better car. I guess it depends how much you put into it.

Associate
Im not bothered. If you sell it to the right person you can make your money back. Plus every car loses its value. For me modding isnt about making money or losing it. It is about what look I like and how I feel I can make the car better. Of course people wont like what Ive done but its not what they think its what I think.

Soldato
If anyone still interested in heated washer jets, pumaspeed have the genuine ford mist type for only £5.80 Inc. Vat. or £114.70 inc. fitting.

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/showdetails.jsp?productID=1044

Just ordered a pair.

Lol, I should hope that either that fitted price is a mistake, or is to actually wire them into the wiring loom from scratch, that's obscene if it's just to pop the old ones out and to fit the new ones to the car.

Soldato
Anyone remember a member of the SToC called "K33VRN"? Got banned a while ago but not sure why.

Just flicking through the latest fast ford i got given (honest guv) and he's got his latest creation in there. Was following his derv an another forum before and it's funny to see him in a magazine.

Associate
He was selling stuff in classifieds and had lots of complaints of stuff either not turning up or arriving damaged / not as described etc. His white/green derv does look amazing I must admit!

Associate
Lol, I should hope that either that fitted price is a mistake, or is to actually wire them into the wiring loom from scratch, that's obscene if it's just to pop the old ones out and to fit the new ones to the car.

Bloody hell, £6 for a pair? That's very cheap for Pumaspeed. I'll be buying a set of those then. The fitting price is odd as it's literally a 5 minute job to swap them over, obviously some wiring would be required for our ST's but I can't see PB doing that either so yeah, strange..?

[edit]Just went to order them;

Delivery cost: (0.10kg) £10.95

What ffs?! Sod that.

Last edited:
Soldato
He was selling stuff in classifieds and had lots of complaints of stuff either not turning up or arriving damaged / not as described etc. His white/green derv does look amazing I must admit!

That was a shame as he was a good member over there and always enjoyed his threads. He made me want a LSD bad and also his ST was rapid.

Looks like he's a UKfiestanetwork poster now.

-------

P.S. Facelift light replacement? Yay or Nay?

Associate
Yay. They're a direct replacement too afaik and look far sexier than pre-facelift lose, especially if you decide to spray the grey insides black.

Soldato
I'd probably de-tango but that's about it. A friend has sprayed the insides of his lights for his Swift Sport and they've all melted...

Associate
Yeah I know K33VRN. Hes on UKFN now. His little 1.4TDI looks pretty good. Ive bought some stuff from him and its all good. Cant complain either cause he helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom