Who needs aircon when you can just open a window?

SWAMP COOLER!

230868.jpg

278820.jpg

165488.jpg

05-13-06_1938.jpg

:D

*n

Violent-J said:
I get roasted alive in my Micra it's a joke. I went for an interview last week, 40 min drive. The sun just magnifies through the glass anyway. Dispite sunroof and both windows down by the time I got there I was a drowned rat, I was wearing a white t shirt which went see through, it looked like I'd just ran a marathon with sweat. :(

See, aircon is win, had an interview today, arrived super cool. Mondeo *** :p

Nothing worse than driving around the country going to jobs all sweaty.

It definately has an effect on my fuel economey, 1.6 is probably a little small for aircon.

This is my first car with aircon and now I'd never buy one without it.

Mines 5 years old and I don't think its been serviced - How often should it be vacuumed and recharged? Or do you just leave it? :confused:

Burned_Alive said:
Opening the window worked just fine for me today....aircon = over-rated

Once you get used to aircon, the heat becomes even more unbearable when you have to go out in it. I work in it and my house is boiling, sweat it out for a bit and you get used to it.

If a car has it, great. If it doesn't, great.

Aircon falls into the same category as power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, central locking..... handy on a daily driver but not things I consider essential by any means.

JonRohan said:
Nothing worse than driving around the country going to jobs all sweaty.

It definately has an effect on my fuel economey, 1.6 is probably a little small for aircon.

exactly, i think thats why my car struggles

i will use it all day tomorrow just to see if the difference is worh it :D

Back
Top Bottom