Who needs aircon when you can just open a window?

Permabanned
paradigm said:
Dude, your sig says your intelligent. You said 20ºc is hot, then asked was his dial in degrees or farenheit. You do realise that farenheit is a measurement of degrees, as are CELCIUS? Next time you rolleyes, make sure you know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Elrazur got told :o

Soldato
paradigm said:
Dude, your sig says your intelligent. You said 20ºc is hot, then asked was his dial in degrees or farenheit. You do realise that farenheit is a measurement of degrees, as are CELCIUS? Next time you rolleyes, make sure you know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

You still dont get it do you, the conversation wasnt aimed at you, i know what im talking about and i dont have to explain myself to you. I never said 20d was HOT but "kinda blowing heat" (because the air start to get kinda lukewarmish in mine) i was trying to...you know what forget it!
Do yourself a favour and ignore me. ..

Last edited:
Soldato
I had to drive into Leicester today to pick some parts up and decided to take my dad's car instead. Climate Control set at 18c with the blower on 2 :D I hate my car in the heat. Next car is deffo having climate control.

Soldato
R0551 said:
I had to drive into Leicester today to pick some parts up and decided to take my dad's car instead. Climate Control set at 18c with the blower on 2 :D I hate my car in the heat. Next car is deffo having climate control.

Another vote for climate control then! :D

Soldato
Garrett said:
At the moment its roof down and AC on for me, with the fans on full blast to blow some cool air over me.

Roof down + ac on.....Is it a good combination? Doesnt kinda let your ac "dry up" quickly?

Ive heard of most convertible vehicle drivers doing this a lot lately.

Man of Honour
I specifically made sure I didn't have AC - it adds too much weight for a start :p

I can understand the reasoning for putting the A/C on with the roof down, but it's also seems a bit silly.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Roof down + ac on.....Is it a good combination? Doesnt kinda let your ac "dry up" quickly?

Ive heard of most convertible vehicle drivers doing this a lot lately.

I'll get it re-gassed soon anyway, as it works pretty well but not as well as it should.

Normally switch the AC off with the top down, but its way more comfy with it on at the moment.

Caporegime
ElRazur said:
A posher ac... :D
Seriously, it helps keep the in-car temp kinda constant iirc. Mine dont only turn off but varies the speed of the ac fan. I think it is quite useful actually.

i can do that too

i have 5 settings for fan speed

climate control is for lazy people :p

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Getting out of the car at the end of the 55 mile journey home from work was like getting into an oven today. Definately need my cars AC in this weather, opening the window was like getting blasted by a hair dryer even on the motorway. :/

Back
Top Bottom