Who needs aircon when you can just open a window?

Soldato
Aircon Set at 21 oc in my GTI-6 :D Sit back and relax with the cold blowing on me. I would hate not having aircon now, in fact I feel sorry for those without it.

PS sun roofs are crap. Only good for a warm summers night.

Soldato
My £850 may not have a sunroof but it does have nice cold air con.

The climate control in Dad's audi is very impressive though. Blows freezing cold air almost instanlty. The mondeo will take about minute before the air comes out freezing and after a couple more it will get colder again.

Caporegime
Freefaller said:
Convertible + tan for the win. It'll never get hot enough in this country to warrant air con in the car.
You sure.

Today is going to be hotter than normal body temperature. Impossible to keep cool unless you have aircon.

Convertible and Aircon for the win :p Have the choice then :D

Soldato
paradigm said:
opted? you bought used, they all have a sunroof, and only on the continent had aircon :confused:

Everyone saying "aircon isn't needed" obviously hasn't lived with it.

I was taking the mic :p

tbh, I don't botha with the sunroof open, it creaks an is not flash enough :D

I'm not finding the heat a problem whilst moving, but as soon as I hit traffic.........then the sweat kicks in. Yesterday I went back to the car after 9 hours of it sitting in the sun and I opened the door and the heat nearly knocked me over.

I might now start leaving the windows down a bit. :eek:

Man of Honour
Simon said:
You sure.

Today is going to be hotter than normal body temperature. Impossible to keep cool unless you have aircon.

Convertible and Aircon for the win :p Have the choice then :D

Mediterranean bloody for the win ;)

Ok it's a bit warm, but I love it :cool: And having a nice breeze is all I need.

Soldato
If I was suffering from hayfever badly this year, which touch wood i'm not by now the saxo would have been in the autotrader or even sold.

Luckily i'm not so all is good :)

As anybody heard the road squelching??? I thought I had a flat tyre lol.

Associate
i am so ashamed, i have driven my car 3 days in a row with the roof up and air con on.. i drove to somerset on saturday and got really sunburned :(

Associate
I was going to remove the aircon from my car to save some weight, but then summer arrived, and so did my hayfever. Now i'm really appreciating my little climate controlled coccoon :D

Back
Top Bottom