Who owns a Mondeo ST220 / ST TDCI?

Is it this easy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB6dgDFNuj4&feature=player_embedded

OR:

PATS System II:

This system hasn't got a red key, instead it needs already programmed keys to access programming mode.

Insert the first already programmed key into the ignition and turn to position II
Turn back to 0 and remove the key
Insert the second already programmed key into the ignition and turn to position II
Key programming mode is now activated and you have ten seconds to:
Insert the unprogrammed new key into the ignition and turn to position II
Allow 10 seconds to pass for the system to exit programming mode.

Last edited:
Or ask them to fit the proper foam bumper supports to eliminate the bumper sagging problem from the outset.
Good point, I forgot about the foam supports. Would it be better to go via his insurance (NFU) directly or my insurer's (Admiral) suggestion of using Albany Assistance (some not so good reviews on this forum) or another way?

My car's driveable but I'll need something to cover me for when it's in the workshop.

Don't use Albany if you want anything to happen quickly. You almost end up doing everything yourself anyway.

If liability isn't in dispute I'd go via the third party insurer, and the NFU are usually very good to deal with.

Thanks for the reply. What you said about Albany seems to be the gist of what others have written about them on here.

I guess I'll try his insurer first and just hope the other driver doesn't start making stuff up or inventing fake witnessnes.

Anyone had much luck with cleaning the round chrome bezels around the fog lights? Mine are a bit tarnished. Not sure if it would be easier to just get new ones (perhaps these?) or try and clean the ones I have with some wire wool. Do the round bezels just pop/screw off?

spotted at knockhill today, i thought it had some appeal :D

_DSC1190_zps337d14c0.jpg

Such as? :p
Hope your not referring to the Turbo tractor deeezel cars that everyone seems to think are rocket ships.
If that St220 is modded it could be up to near 260bhp

Audi S3 etc, it's hard to get extra power out of those but they do make more than quoted stock power most of the time. It's still a stupid sticker.

Does the sticker say 'I am faster than your 2ltr?

To me it just sounds like he is saying a 2ltr is a baby engine. Still a silly sticker though, especially if a AMG, VXR8 etc parked next to him :p

Back
Top Bottom