Who's the dirtiest player in the Premiership ?

Man of Honour
Originally posted by memphisto
I actually half remember that incident now did vieira get a longish ban for it ?

No. Olly was leaned on by the French FA to bail him out, so he did. Olly very nearly got in seriuos trouble because the English FA were going to do him for lying.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by daz
Ruud Van Nistelrooy for his diving antics. :rolleyes:

I am quite bemused by this

you would actually sy that falling over and harming no one is a more dirty crime than elbowing and stamping on players ?

each to there own I suppose. :confused:

Soldato
Diving is not being dirty, it is more just cheating :/

My vote obviously goes with Smith as it is blatently obvious to everyone (aside from Leeds fans) that he is the dirtiest player around. (of course to Leeds fans he is just spirited ;))

However I am amazed that the name Savage has not been mentioned in this thread yet :eek:

Soldato
Originally posted by Cemetery
However I am amazed that the name Savage has not been mentioned in this thread yet :eek:

I personally associate Savage with being a loud mouthed girl haired ponce :p But I think he's quality. Winding players up and that. Good to watch, plus you are right - he is pretty dirty on occasions :)

Soldato
I'd go for Shearer and Smith between them they really push the boundries and dirty football really ruins the game!

Nice to see how many people think Ruud Van Nistelrooy is dirty, does have anything to do with the way he plays does it?

Soldato
Originally posted by Ex-RoNiN
Nothing much, just that he ended our captain's footballing career on purpose and bragged about it in his autobiography :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

No he didn't. The injury that Keane inflicted on him wasn't the one that ended his career. It was another injury that Haaland suffered that ended his career, which is why City didn't take Keane to court for it, as they would have lost.

Soldato
Anyone remember that show about keane on channel4?

They showed the part where keane got injured and haaland came over and bad mouthed keane. Keane was trying to kick haaland but in the process got himself injured. Haaland had a go at him and keane got his revenge.

If keane hadnt got injured trying to kick a player i would have understood why he went after haaland. But he got injured trying to hurt haaland!!

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
No he didn't. The injury that Keane inflicted on him wasn't the one that ended his career. It was another injury that Haaland suffered that ended his career, which is why City didn't take Keane to court for it, as they would have lost.

After the Keane incident he only played in a handful of games, because that injury flared up all the time. I'm sure it was a follow up injury due to Keane's tackle.

Unless you have a source stating differently?

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
Viera was indeed 'wrong to do'

hahaha, taking the **** out of peoples post again are we ;)

That should have said Vieira was wrong to spit at him, forgot to change that whoops

Soldato
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3164-386387,00.html

Taken from the above link

Haaland has not started a match since, although central to United’s defence will be the fact that the right knee kicked by Keane is not the one on which he had surgery weeks later and which has still to recover. Haaland’s belief that his left knee was also affected in the challenge, something that he appeared to rule out on his own website at the time, will be extremely difficult to prove.

Permabanned
Bowyer for me,i would say smitho is just a player who plays with passion same as viera and keane.

rvn aint far behind, he`s just a cheat, diving dutch tart, same for jeffers.

Permabanned
Bowyer for me too,with Beckham,Berkcamp and McAteer up there too,but not in Bowyers league.
They fit in with my own interpretation of a 'dirty' player in that unlike thugs (or passionate players,depending wether you like them or not) like Smithy,Keane or Savage who just go in hard all the time,the ones i mentioned go in for the niggly,petty stuff that usually end up with someone else losing their rag and getting carded.

xgfunk

X

xgfunk

Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
I personally associate Savage with being a loud mouthed girl haired ponce :p But I think he's quality. Winding players up and that. Good to watch, plus you are right - he is pretty dirty on occasions :)

Savage is GOD !

Wales.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom