Who's the dirtiest player in the Premiership ?

Soldato
Keane over the years has been the dirtiest player I've ever seen. His record shows it too. I've not watched Smith but statistically he's the worst this season, I think in a better side tat might be different. It's Keane by a mile really, his 11 career sendings off and 82 yellow cards must be a record...

Soldato
vieira has 81 yellow cards and 7 red cards :eek: Most were about in 1998-2000, he only has 6 this season, which is a big improvement for him

Soldato
Correction, Vieira has 83 yellow in 431 games. Keane has his in 601 games, funny thing is, he only had 7 yellow cards in his whole 151 games for Forest and 5 for the Rep of Ireland. He's a dirty Man Utd player. :D

Soldato
Originally posted by silverpaw
Correction, Vieira has 83 yellow in 431 games. Keane has his in 601 games, funny thing is, he only had 7 yellow cards in his whole 151 games for Forest and 5 for the Rep of Ireland. He's a dirty Man Utd player. :D

LOL

Soldato
Of course Shearer must be up there with his 49 bookings, 1 red card that I understood was quashed on appeal, in 660 games.
dunno.gif

Associate
Paul Scholes !

Did you see that kung-fu kick on young Scotty Parker last Saturday ? The ginger "nut"case is a liability on the field.

Scholesy watch out, cos Parker can dribble better than you, shoot straight, go past players with ease, and is one of the best midfield tacklers at the moment.

Associate
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
Martin Keown.

The guy really gets on my nipples, I hate him so much and thats not just because he's so ugle :p

lol, i have too look away every time i c him on tele... how do u gooners do it?

Soldato
Alan Smith

Vieira and Keane have been eclipsed by his ability to get sent off for random stupidity.

Tarricco is also a filthy little ****. Scholes tends to lose his cool too easily, same with Nicky Butt. Scholes main problem is that most of his crippling challenges are down to the fact that he possesses as much talent for tackling as a bolivian mountian yak.

Man of Honour
After watching some of the Chelsea - Liverpool game today, I have to say Steven Gerrard. Dirty little **** could have broken the legs of several players this year, and his two-footed, thigh high challenge on Naysmith won't be easily forgotten.

Soldato
Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
After watching some of the Chelsea - Liverpool game today, I have to say Steven Gerrard. Dirty little **** could have broken the legs of several players this year, and his two-footed, thigh high challenge on Naysmith won't be easily forgotten.

he also did a horrific tackle on vieira in the community shield

Back
Top Bottom