Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Rustlers are one of my culinary guilty pleasures, along with Westlers tinned burgers and cheap "10 in a packet" frozen mousse.

V F

V F

Soldato
Speaking of hot dogs… Anyone know the hot dogs they usually use in the little box vans around places as well as big building events?

I don't know how to describe it but no hot dog has ever tasted like it, that I remember. They were a lot thicker, a thicker skin than canned hot dogs but so much tastier. Yes, it's so vague. :/

Soldato
Speaking of hot dogs… Anyone know the hot dogs they usually use in the little box vans around places as well as big building events?

I don't know how to describe it but no hot dog has ever tasted like it, that I remember. They were a lot thicker, a thicker skin than canned hot dogs but so much tastier. Yes, it's so vague. :/

Mattessons sausage?

Or maybe saveloy? (the modern ones made with pork not pig brains)

Permabanned
This thread may kill me, I gave my mother money to get me 1 of everything on the menu when she is at the supermarkets (as I said before they only did a cheeseburger and hotdog last time I had them).

Soldato
I've never had a Rustlers burger but I don't imagine I'll like it. I'm really picky about meat and will only eat stuff I think is good quality.

Note: Rule does not apply when drunk.

V F

V F

Soldato
I've never had a Rustlers burger but I don't imagine I'll like it. I'm really picky about meat and will only eat stuff I think is good quality.

Note: Rule does not apply when drunk.
Processed cheese, yuck! The orange burger sauce is horrid as well. Plastic taste.

Back
Top Bottom