Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

V F

V F

Soldato
It's been years since I tried one but it sounds like you may have microwaved it for too long.

The bun was always better toasted instead of microwaved.

The chicken ones were much tastier than the beef burgers in my experience!

I tried these. Must admit, the chicken/chicken sauce was the nicest. The long barbecue was nice as well.

They are nice done in an halogen oven. 180c, 12 minutes. Flip the core over at 6 minutes. Stick the roll in for the remainder 2 minutes. Lovely, hot, no sogginess and a balance of crispness and warm airy.

Though, I found they were only good for a somewhat quick snack. I wouldn't live off them.

Soldato
A million times better! I would almost eat another one. But it still wasn't great... :p

li9aJb8.jpg
uaC9g7f.jpg
5ky22Km.jpg

Theat's how I do the buns too. I have the 1/4 pounder, then put some sliced raw onion on and some Colman's Chunky Burger Sauce.

I cook my food from good quality fresh ingredients each and every day, so if I want to indulge in the odd bit of dodgy microwave fast-food every now and then, I bloody hell will. To hell with all the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou food snobs, they can take the proverbial long walk on a short pier.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not had a Rustler in years. A bloke at work had 1 the other day and it was tiny, not the same size I remember, or it was just his burger which I think was a Rib burger.

Soldato
OcUK in microwave burgers are **** shocker. :p
I have to say (and it pains me to say it) but McDs have actually upped their game recently - when I worked there, they shifted a lot of their focus onto improving existing stuff, and since then it's been pretty good.

And yes, I did work there. I'd say that's why I'm a fatty, but the damage was done by then :p

Back
Top Bottom