Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Soldato
As bad as they are. They are godlike compared to some of the Rustlers imitations. Try some of the Rustlers rip offs. I had one once and I cannot describe how bad it was.

Soldato
I occasionally take a Rustlers to work with me if I haven't had any dinner during the day(work nights). They aren't bad if you toast the bun imo...having said that though, I haven't had one in about a year.

I couldn't eat them regularly, but I don't see a problem with them if you are in a rush or something. Definitely toast the bun though!

Permabanned
Kebabs are another "I know I shouldn't but I'm going to anyway" food. Instantly followed by "I immediately regret this decision". The speed with which the two states hit and you flip from one to the other is incredible.

Soldato
Rustlers... pffffffff.. FRAY BENTOS steak and kidney pie, is where it's at :D (checks blood pressure.. ;_; )

Reading this thread got me thinking that the worst thing I remember eating as a student was a frey bentos pie. Quite possibly the worst thing I've ever eaten.

Soldato
Even the chemical coated floor sweepings in a pot noodle didn't repulse me as much as that did - in fact they tasted positively delightful in comparison! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Even the chemical coated floor sweepings in a pot noodle didn't repulse me as much as that did - in fact they tasted positively delightful in comparison! :p

Not-Foodles are actually pretty reasonable emergency nutrition! :D

One just shouldn't rely on them for regular sustenance!

(Back in my Uni days there were regular scurvy scares (IE Bleeding Gums! Teeth falling out! Etc.! ) relating to people who had attempted to rely on Pot Noodles as their main source of food! :eek: )

Back
Top Bottom