Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

V F

V F

Soldato
It's meat and bread....how do you cook meat without a microwave?

On the stove !

Bread can be eaten cold or heat up in the oven, or grill or even place it on the pan that you are grilling the meat with.

I can book pizza without an oven, you just got to think hard :p

I was not being funnay. :D

Soldato
OK so you need to let the dough prove for at least 2 hours but making it takes 10 minutes and cooking it takes just another 10 mins. Last time I ordered a Domino's it took an hour to come.

2 HOURS!!! :eek: now I know I don't have enough time to make my own, I would have eaten the dough raw if someone told me I need to wait 2 hours before it goes in the oven

Soldato
2 HOURS!!! :eek: now I know I don't have enough time to make my own, I would have eaten the dough raw if someone told me I need to wait 2 hours before it goes in the oven

Well you can make it in advance.........

So, I made a couple of burgers last night, and put some chopped up bacon in them. This was a SEVERE ERROR. The burgers weren't too bad, but nor were they wonderful, and I spent some time on the loo afterwards, so lesson learnt, bacon goes atop a burger, not inside it.

Soldato
I just put it on a plate and put in microwave for 3 minutes or so. Plate rinses clean of grease under tap. No mess to clear up.

Frying just as easy I know.

Back
Top Bottom