Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Soldato
It shrinks and taste like crap.

if its cheap bacon yes

but cheap bacon shrinks when you cook it in a pan. as for tastes like crap well in the microwave you keep the lovely bacon juice (which you must not like) instead of burning them to the pan

i used to think it was blasphemy too but now im a convert

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...ect-bacon-sandwich-by-Marco-Pierre-White.html

its just too easy. not really good if you like cremated crispy tastless bacon though. i know many do !

Last edited:
Man of Honour
And guess what, the 15% richest people in the country don't eat Domino's. The 15% poorest though.....

Except on Friday after a tough week, then it's screw the cost and bring me food in cardboard with 20 quids worth of sides. Or am I in the bottom 15% and due some benefits, you have me worried :(

Caporegime
OP
You don't have to be in any "class" to buy any kind of food. I'm sure her maj enjoys a 'nice' kebab every once in a while. :p

And regarding dominos, if I had a fair bit of money, I would probably order it "just because" I'm a heathen and wouldn't give much of a damn about the cost. I have only had it twice ever, once someone else paid, and once I had a voucher which meant one of the relatively large pizzas was £10.

Caporegime
OP
[FnG]magnolia;26865028 said:
So you've never flown and have eaten Dominos twice? What do people do in West Sussex?

Genuine question, not being an arse.

Well, I'm 19, so I still have plenty of time left to fly somewhere, my childhood holidays were all within the UK and Europe, so no need to fly. (always drove)

As for only eating Dominoes twice, obviously I have eaten pizza from various places countless times, but only from Dominos twice because the first time, my mate who has rich parents bought about £200 worth of Dominos for a group of us, and the second time was as I said, because I had a discount voucher, so it was worth driving the 3 miles to Dominos instead of walking to the local place at the end of the road. :)

The rest of the time I dress funny and post on forums. :p

Soldato
Well, I'm 19, so I still have plenty of time left to fly somewhere, my childhood holidays were all within the UK and Europe, so no need to fly. (always drove)

As for only eating Dominoes twice, obviously I have eaten pizza from various places countless times, but only from Dominos twice because the first time, my mate who has rich parents bought about £200 worth of Dominos for a group of us, and the second time was as I said, because I had a discount voucher, so it was worth driving the 3 miles to Dominos instead of walking to the local place at the end of the road. :)

The rest of the time I dress funny and post on forums. :p

dominos is just rubbish anyways. you have a 70% chance of light food poisoning. I try to avoid them. There's nothing worse than being woken up at 4am so that you can rush to the toilet so your body can throw up the whole pizza.

Back
Top Bottom