Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

my local tesco sells something worse than a rustlers, they've got a burger and chips for £1 in the frozen food section, they've also got a chicken wrap there too...

though neither are as bad as the one time I went to Iceland with an old flatmate and saw that they sold frozen Donner kebabs!

I've had the breakfast wrap from the range as I was curious, it was meant to be an omelette and sausage wrap. It was completely bland, the only thing you could taste was the sage of the sausage and a soggy texture. I don't understand why anyone would bother with one of these. You can microwave scrambled eggs and quickly fry sausages, it will be 1000% times better.

I've had the breakfast wrap from the range as I was curious, it was meant to be an omelette and sausage wrap. It was completely bland, the only thing you could taste was the sage of the sausage and a soggy texture. I don't understand why anyone would bother with one of these. You can microwave scrambled eggs and quickly fry sausages, it will be 1000% times better.
You can buy microwave sausages. They are really good and perfect for a rushed morning before work.

Fast and tasty (to them). Its all about convenience if you ask me. If i could just take a pill once or twice a day that gave me all the nutrients i needed id be happy taking that most days personally.

When I do trips to the states I usually try some of the frozen junk food for a laugh, the ones that always make me giggle are "Jimmy Deans" I tried the biscuits ones - tasted like something that leaked out of a crashed flying saucer

BhTujRO.jpg

pretty sure the box was that big, so they could fit the ingredients onto the box!

Fast and tasty (to them). Its all about convenience if you ask me. If i could just take a pill once or twice a day that gave me all the nutrients i needed id be happy taking that most days personally.

You can get huel these days, it's a shake not pill but you can live of it. However there's not many people who can have it for 100% their diet, you end up missing food. It's no that it's not nice either, it's heavy but you can easily make it taste like a nice milkshake.

Hi. I don't eat these. I only eat freshly butchered, hand reared beef burgers on the finest fresh rolls with fillings that are no older than 6 hours.

I consider these beneath me, they are vile, disgusting excuses for food and therefore I am morally superior to everyone who eats them.

Thanks.

This has won the internet for me today

Lmfao love it

You can get huel these days, it's a shake not pill but you can live of it. However there's not many people who can have it for 100% their diet, you end up missing food. It's no that it's not nice either, it's heavy but you can easily make it taste like a nice milkshake.
Yea hence my wish for a pill that does the same. That milkshake looking stuff is foul and as you say, doesn't cover you 100% of the time. Id be happy taking a pill during the week days to save time in the mornings and evenings. When i get home from work for example its a mad rush to get the kids sorted and then ready for bed baths etc and by the time im back downstairs its gone 7 and cooking a fresh meal plus eating it takes another hour on top of that.

cooking a fresh meal plus eating it takes another hour on top of that.

See I don't get this part when people moan about not having enough time, what the hell are people cooking?
You can cook a healthy, nutritious meal and eat it in half that time!

Used to buy microwave doner kebabs at uni, they were something ridiculous like £1 for 2, they were especially "epic". Never had a rustlers burger, sounds like I am missing out.

Yea hence my wish for a pill that does the same. That milkshake looking stuff is foul and as you say, doesn't cover you 100% of the time.

There is more than just Huel out there, some meal replacements basically do just come as milkshakes. They’d certainly cover what you’d want from this magic pill.

See I don't get this part when people moan about not having enough time, what the hell are people cooking?
You can cook a healthy, nutritious meal and eat it in half that time!
We cook fresh every day and yes i suppose that an hour is a little over estimation but certainly not half that time. My wife and i will be both preparing and chatting and then the cooking and then the eating. All in all it takes around 45 mins i guess.

All im saying is that a quick pill would sort all the prep of food and cooking. Dont forget you have the washing up/loading or unloading of the dishwasher to add to that time. If you had the pill you would have zero washing up.

There is more than just Huel out there, some meal replacements basically do just come as milkshakes. They’d certainly cover what you’d want from this magic pill.
Yea, its all a bit untested from what i can gather. Id like to see long term affects first to make sure there isnt something missing.

Liquid diets seem really stupid, fair enough for short-term medical reasons, but long-term choices? Has to really wreck your system, surely.

Nothing wrong with frozen doner meat, it comes frozen before the kebab shop cooks it anyway. Plus the doner from the supermarket is probably more legit in it's ingredients than some of the suspect kebab shops.

Saying that I loved the frozen donor kebabs that kwiksave sold back in the day!

Chicken and Mushroom pot noodle with a couple of slices of buttered bread, fold the bread in half and dip into the pot noodle, it'll soak up all the juice. Bloody lovely. Or just have a pot noodle sandwich which is just a nice.

Yes indeed very nice, i did say pringles, i mean i tip the pringles into the pot noodles amazing :) also like the bombay badboy :):)

Back
Top Bottom