Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Hi. I don't eat these. I only eat freshly butchered, hand reared beef burgers on the finest fresh rolls with fillings that are no older than 6 hours.

I consider these beneath me, they are vile, disgusting excuses for food and therefore I am morally superior to everyone who eats them.

Thanks.

Hi. I don't eat these. I only eat freshly butchered, hand reared beef burgers on the finest fresh rolls with fillings that are no older than 6 hours.

I consider these beneath me, they are vile, disgusting excuses for food and therefore I am morally superior to everyone who eats them.

Thanks.

qRRVrDs.gif

Thanks.

no why, silly post really saying lazy people eat them, maybe some like them, i prefer a chicken mushroom pot noodle topped off with pringles.

Probably because they are utterly disgusting and the only reason you'd eat one would be out of being too lazy to make anything else. You'd be better off eating the packet it comes in.

I wouldn’t say they are disgusting. That’s quite a strong word. Anyway, it’s all subjective. I think shellfish is disgusting. I’d take a rustlers over a shellfish platter any day of the week. But the high brow folk on here who vilify rustlers probably think that langoustines and lobster are the pinnacle of cuisine. To me, they are vile.

many foods are just as bad if you actually toast the buns instead of the 1min microwave they passable. if people looked into many other foods they eat you would probably find rustlers are the least thing you should worry about eating . :p

I wouldn’t say they are disgusting. That’s quite a strong word. Anyway, it’s all subjective. I think shellfish is disgusting. I’d take a rustlers over a shellfish platter any day of the week. But the high brow folk on here who vilify rustlers probably think that langoustines and lobster are the pinnacle of cuisine. To me, they are vile.

+1 agreed.

my local tesco sells something worse than a rustlers, they've got a burger and chips for £1 in the frozen food section, they've also got a chicken wrap there too...

though neither are as bad as the one time I went to Iceland with an old flatmate and saw that they sold frozen Donner kebabs!

no why, silly post really saying lazy people eat them, maybe some like them, i prefer a chicken mushroom pot noodle topped off with pringles.

Chicken and Mushroom pot noodle with a couple of slices of buttered bread, fold the bread in half and dip into the pot noodle, it'll soak up all the juice. Bloody lovely. Or just have a pot noodle sandwich which is just a nice.

my local tesco sells something worse than a rustlers, they've got a burger and chips for £1 in the frozen food section, they've also got a chicken wrap there too...

though neither are as bad as the one time I went to Iceland with an old flatmate and saw that they sold frozen Donner kebabs!

Frozen doner kebabs are the work of the devil. They actually include salad. Tiny little squares of frozen lettuce. Having said that I loved them when I was a kid.

On the flip side of that, Morrisons sells a sandwich meat marketed as doner meat which is oddly quite nice, tried some a while back when about 20 packs of it were knocked down to 10p, apparently nobody wants to buy cold doner meat. Weird.

Chicken and Mushroom pot noodle with a couple of slices of buttered bread, fold the bread in half and dip into the pot noodle, it'll soak up all the juice. Bloody lovely. Or just have a pot noodle sandwich which is just a nice.
What on earth is wrong with you?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH.

Back
Top Bottom