Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Soldato
Probably because they are utterly disgusting and the only reason you'd eat one would be out of being too lazy to make anything else. You'd be better off eating the packet it comes in.

I quite like them. Handy as hell at work when you want something warm at your desk & have all of 6 minutes free.

Caporegime
Funnily enough, I often have microwaved burgers and sausages, but they are good ones that I cook and then freeze.

Cooked frozen burgers reheat fine in a microwave, and are even better if heated on something like a hotlogic mini (which I have in my office desk drawer)

Soldato
They are pretty bad. I have ate a few in the past before realising the error of my ways, they edible but are poor products, even the bun tastes weird.

Permabanned
I buy them when they're on offer, not bad for a quick snack., paying more than a quid for them is a complete rip off though.

However I usually toast the bun and microwave the burger separately, microwaving them together is kinda gross.

Soldato
Lol ita a joke dont be too serious.

Anecdotally though the only people ive seen buy them in the local shops near me are those fellows that procure any metal from the roadside/ your house and tend to reside on other peoples land without permission
I dont think that @Diddums has ever made a serious post tbh.....

Soldato
If you want a semi decent quick snack, mix peri-peri super noodles with half a tin of bransons baked beans. Actually goes really well together and adds some protein and fibre to the msg and carbs of the super noodles. It would also probably work with bbq flavour.

Soldato
Well. Sort of. I rarely make serious posts but when I do, you'll know.

Hang on - is that answer a serious post or not?

Also, to the best of my knowledge I have not tried said Rustlers microwave burgers and based on skimming this thread I don't think I will be changing that any time soon.

Caporegime
Annoyingly after reading this thread I've been inspired to order some junk food, it is ages since I had some really **** food and since there is a 24 hour McDonalds near me that does delivery via uber I've gone for it.

I will try a Rustlers and some of the frozen nastiness my local Tesco stocks over the next few days too.

and it has arrived... good job I don't eat fast food too regularly, 24/7 McDonalds that can arrive within 15 minutes via an app on my phone could be dangerous....

Soldato
I think the burgers are alright for a quick hangover snack. The best one was the bbq rib though. They tasted great !

The meatball sub is also pretty damn good.

Soldato
No sure if they were Rustlers but I remember microwave hodogs that had a little sachet of fried onion along with the usual mustard/ketchup with them...they were great!

Back
Top Bottom