Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Without reading the whole thread, was there anything particularly damning or was it just a load of hot air and excitable Republicans still obsessed with a defeated and no longer even in politics woman?

It’s the latter, the whole thing is a deflection of what is really going on inside the White House. The distraction from the incompetence.

V F

V F

Soldato
At minimum I prefer someone who tweet less, dont waste time and energy Twitter fight with NFL, Gold Star family, TV show hosts and play a little less golf.

It’s isn’t too much to ask is it?

For someone who says he doesn’t like twitter he sure does tweet a lot. Though it seems to be the present day normal where everyone has twitter wars these days. :o

Caporegime
For someone who says he doesn’t like twitter he sure does tweet a lot. Though it seems to be the present day normal where everyone has twitter wars these days. :o

I would expect the President of the United States to be too busy twitting, never mind having a spat with the NFL or minor celebrities. It's just embarrassing on so many levels.

Soldato
For the sake of liizard controlled conspiracy, the week wikileaks is going to release hilary data, her main rival in a two horse race protects her by releasing kennedy assassination data.
Amazing ;)

Caporegime
I would expect the President of the United States to be too busy twitting, never mind having a spat with the NFL or minor celebrities. It's just embarrassing on so many levels.

I dunno, an action designed to anger half of the country and cause even more division is quite important if you're the president of that country. There's been exactly zero discussion about what they're protesting because there was never meant to be, it's just more agitating from the out of power Democrats and their useful idiots and media cohorts.

Caporegime
I dunno, an action designed to anger half of the country and cause even more division is quite important if you're the president of that country. There's been exactly zero discussion about what they're protesting because there was never meant to be, it's just more agitating from the out of power Democrats and their useful idiots and media cohorts.

You don't know whether the President of the United states should or should not have a twitter row instead of doing something useful like…..I don't know WORK? Like at the time when Puerto Rico need some immediate help…like sending medical aids?

You don't know?

You do know, one thing has been happening for over a year, but he decides to stick his nose into it for some strange reason, and now he has moved on, it's like his latest pet peeves. The other is a emergency with lives at stake.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Funny how liberal media is now calling for Mueller’s resignation. They’ve actually realised that the table has turned, and they’re not going after the people they were hoping for

Soldato
The information on Hillary being released is inevitable but it appears the shadow government, run by Hussain and Hillary, is being successfully suppressed. Today we find out why, to put it plainly they are holding crucial info being leaked by wikileaks to coincide with nibiru. We don’t know how or why, but they must have a plan or a deal in place with the coming of nibiru.

Soldato
You’re utterly clueless if you think the WSJ is a liberal media outlet.

Man looking back at the duped Japanese and German people during WW II and nothing has changed.

Ask Trump supporter and they'll pledge undying loyalty to their supreme leader, even when he's grabbing a womans pet cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom