Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
"I was confused when ex-AG Lynch instructed me to refer to Clinton email case as "matter," not "investigation" - Comey

How's that for obstruction?

Caporegime
"I was confused when ex-AG Lynch instructed me to refer to Clinton email case as "matter," not "investigation" - Comey

How's that for obstruction?

You mean the very same one Comey concluded by dropping the case?

And how do you take 1 word as conclusive evidence? Please answer this because I can tell you now I am going to come back with Trump firing comey / Russian excuse / Holt interview and use his own words with the same reasoning you are going to give....:D

But because of that, I know you won’t, just like you can’t bring yourself to call 9 republican investigation as a witch hunt because you call 1 mueller investigation as a witch hunt and you know 1 investigation is not a witch hunt and it is stupid to do so in the first place.

All you will do is wait a few hours and come back with another link to divert attention.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The very reason for the investigation to begin is a political witch hunt yes. Based on very loose circumstantial evidence that Trump has ties to Russia.

Seems to me Mueller is looking in the right direction now though. It now seems that Manafort was a Democrat plant to prop up Trump during the primaries to make sure he became the "pied piper candidate", could be on the DNC payroll, and has ties with the Podesta group who was selling influence to the Russians

Caporegime
How do you say Mueller is looking in “the right direction” and say that with a straight face, to say something like that implies you know the truth, the absolute truth and in a position to know more than the guy doing the investigations.

Really? Seriously?

I’m not sure if that’s arrogant or just making things up in your head and believe what you want to believe.

Soldato
OP
You really are a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou know it all aren't you.

What does "seems to me" mean. Did I ever state that I know the whole truth? Do you ever look at the news that might go against your bias? Did you ignore the links I posted about Mueller now investigating the Podesta group and their actual Russian ties? Actual evidence of Russia ties, not just photos of them with some Russians like you think is hard evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Last edited:
Soldato
I quoted you because you posted.

I am not being demanding, I am asking you you back up your words, otherwise it’s just and opinion and anyone can have an opinion.

It is your job to prove it to me if you want people to believe or agree with your opinion.

Otherwise it has no weight as an opinion, it’s like me saying the earth is flat.

Anyone can see the curvature of the earth, you just have to be willing to look. ;)

I get the sense that whatever evidence I could give on Hillary you've already made up your mind, hence I can't be bothered to spend much time. Particularly for people who choose to defend her, which in my eyes is utter madness.

There are too many examples to list, but here are a few:
  • Making a huge deal about Trump colluding with Russia (which is currently being proved nonsense), when in reality she and her team took illegal bribes for selling US uranium to the Russians
  • Criminally taking advantage of disaster stricken Haitians and filtering "donations" back to themselves via the global crime syndicate that is the Clinton Foundation (I joke, but it isn't that far from the truth)
  • Using the Foundation to accept foreign money to fund Hillary’s presidential campaign (which is of course illegal), from countries including Saudi Arabia
  • The long list of those who have died in fairly unusual/suspicious circumstances (suicides, car accidents, plane crashes, explosions, gun shot wounds, falling out of high buildings) who were close to or connected to the Clinton's
  • Lying under oath about Benghazi
  • The Whitewater Scandal
  • Selling state secrets to foreign powers
  • Covering up Bill's countless acts of infidelity (which many believe extent to rape)
  • Etc
Like I said though, if you really wanted to learn what Hillary is all about (which you said you did) you should read some of the well researched books, such as:
  • Partners in Crime: The Clintons' Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit
  • Stealing America: What My Experience with Criminal Gangs Taught Me about Hillary and the Democratic Party
  • Guilty as Sin: Uncovering New Evidence of Corruption and How Hillary Clinton and the Democrats
  • Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
  • Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
All have great reviews.

Caporegime
As I thought,a completely insane list of Conspiracy Theory madness that has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide actual evidence, not some rubbish you heard on Breitbart.

Soldato
As I thought,a completely insane list of Conspiracy Theory madness that has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide actual evidence, not some rubbish you heard on Breitbart.

Shouting conspiracy theory and saying I read Brietbart? Lol. I've not read it, once, ever. You know it's knee jerk attitudes like that which put Trump into the White House? Have a think about that for a moment.

I don't see any proof, I see a lot of allegations.

Lots of well researched proof in the select books I quoted (there are many others). But like I said, you've already made up your mind, so it's a pointless exercise.

Soldato
Caporegime
Lots of well researched proof in the select books I quoted (there are many others). But like I said, you've already made up your mind, so it's a pointless exercise.

Anyone can write a book, it does not make it true.

I never said she is perfect, but she is far from the evil that you and these people portrait her to be. The words that you use like war mongering etc is just weird. I mean who started the Gulf war? Republican. Who started the Iraq war? Republican? Who started the Afghan war? Republican. Actually all Bush and Co. Last 3 wars, none of them has Clinton's name on it, but she is war monger…how on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Trump wants to 10 fold the US's nuclear arsenal is perfectly fine!

Honestly, look in the mirror sometimes.

Caporegime
Shouting conspiracy theory and saying I read Brietbart? Lol. I've not read it, once, ever. You know it's knee jerk attitudes like that which put Trump into the White House? Have a think about that for a moment.

Well you did list a load of debunked myths and conspiracy theory garbage, what else am I supposed to call it? maybe you don't read Breitbart, but that is the exact same level of gutter trash as you would find there.

Ignorance, bigotry and fake news is what put Trump in the white house

Soldato
OP
Pffft books, they're all fake news. Especially when it's about something that might make me look gullible

Here's an excert from 'Shattered': Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign

“She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way,”
A longtime Clinton confidant is quoted as saying.

The book further highlights how Clinton’s Russia-blame-game was a plan hatched by senior campaign staffers John Podesta and Robby Mook, less than “within twenty-four hours” after she conceded:

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom