Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone can write a book, it does not make it true.

I never said she is perfect, but she is far from the evil that you and these people portrait her to be. The words that you use like war mongering etc is just weird. I mean who started the Gulf war? Republican. Who started the Iraq war? Republican? Who started the Afghan war? Republican. Actually all Bush and Co. Last 3 wars, none of them has Clinton's name on it, but she is war monger…how on earth do you come to that conclusion?

Trump wants to 10 fold the US's nuclear arsenal is perfectly fine!

Honestly, look in the mirror sometimes.

Why make it it about party politics? I admitted right up front when I posted in here Trump is an arrogant buffoon, but now I support his 10 fold increase of the US nuclear arsenal?! I've never supported him and I don't support that.

I'm talking about Hillary and the Clinton's more broadly being criminals, not some left vs right CNN punch and judy show.

You asked for evidence, I gave you example of researched, sourced books. For example, "in Partners in Crime, two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi presents the detailed research and expert testimony proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton Foundation is a vast, criminal conspiracy." The proof you seek will be in there, not on an internet forum.

Ignorance, bigotry and fake news is what put Trump in the white house

Funny you mention bigotry, which is defined as "intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself." I'd say I've been pretty polite on here, and yet I'm accused of being a conspiracy theorist (which presumably you think is derogatory term), a reader of a far-right news site, and that my posts are (all your words) "insane", "garbage" and "ridiculous". Hmmm.

I think if more people could actually debate rather than just shouting "Racist! Bigot! Xenophobe! Womaniser!" and every other type of identity politic then Trump and Brexit wouldn't have happened.

Caporegime
Funny you mention bigotry, which is defined as "intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself." I'd say I've been pretty polite on here, and yet I'm accused of being a conspiracy theorist (which presumably you think is derogatory term), a reader of a far-right news site, and that my posts are (all your words) "insane", "garbage" and "ridiculous". Hmmm.

I think if more people could actually debate rather than just shouting "Racist! Bigot! Xenophobe! Womaniser!" and every other type of identity politic then Trump and Brexit wouldn't have happened.

I never accused you of being a Conspiracy theorist. I pointed out the plain fact that your reported a list of known conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked. These conspiracies are the domain of the far right, so either you read such far right propaganda, or you take that information in second hand. When someone posts insane garbage, what else are you supposed to call it?

I welcome debate, but please bring facts and evidence to the table and present a reasoned argument founded in logic.

Racism, xenophobia and sexual discrimination are simply not acceptable, so it is absolutely correct that people are called out on it.

Soldato
OP
It’s Manafort, and we all know now what side he was on now don’t we

You notice how quiet Trump has been on Mueller? He knows he’s on the side of truth

Caporegime
It’s Manafort, and we all know now what side he was on now don’t we

You notice how quiet Trump has been on Mueller? He knows he’s on the side of truth

Trump, the same trump that slammed Mueller for his credentials a while back??

Of course he’s quiet, he knows he is in trouble because Mueller is closing in on him.

Nobody really cares about Clinton anymore, we all just want the swamp Trump built to be drained. Saying that if there ever is any evidence of Clinton wrongdoings I'm sure charges will be brought.

As it’s been said time and time again, not that tang0 has any credibility left...9 Republican led inquiries into Clinton and they never found anything to nail her to the cross. Pretty sure if they had then Clinton would be ‘locked up’ as Trump and his supporters are so fond of saying.

Caporegime
Even this whole Uranium thing is ridiculous because it went through all the official channels and was cleared by the government body that oversees such foreign investments. And then there as somekind of mini-investigation afterwards that concluded there was nothing wrong.
As with the whole dossier, it was funded by Republicans until August, and potentially a sub-contractor for the the Clintons opposition research team decided to keep funding for a couple more months wihtout telling anyone on the DNC, let alone senior Democrats or Clinton. Thus it is a complete non-story. Certainly pales in to insignificance compared to the fact that Trump Jr met with a Russian LAwyer who was meeting with the Kremlin.

Caporegime
A good overviw of the Uranium Conspiracy Theory:
http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525

The U.S. produces very little uranium—about 2 million pounds in 2015, a year nuclear power plants imported 57 million pounds of the element. The vast majority of the uranium comes from Kazakhstan and Australia.

According to the conspiracy theory, Clinton received money from several people affiliated with the uranium mine deal, and then pushed the CFIUS to approve it in return.
The problem is, that’s not how CFIUS works. Clinton’s vote would have been only one of nine, as the reviews are run by the Treasury Department and other Cabinet secretaries get to weigh in.

Also, Cabinet secretaries almost never deal with the committee themselves, instead delegating to underlings. For Clinton, that delegate was the assistant secretary of state for economic and business affairs, Jose Fernandez.
“Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter,” Fernandez told Time in 2015. Two former State Department officials who served under Clinton told Newsweek that Clinton would have been notified of a CFIUS decision only if there were disagreement among members of the committee, which would push a final decision to the president. The CFIUS decision on the Uranium One deal, however, was unanimous—all nine representatives agreed to approve it.

The claim that Clinton received big money for the Clinton Foundation from those tied to the Tenex–Uranium One deal is also tenuous. PolitiFact reviewed that claim, which was floated in a book by an editor at the far-right media outlet Breitbart, and found that almost all the money came from Frank Giustra, who sold his stake in Uranium One before Clinton became secretary of state.

According to the experts, even if Clinton had somehow managed to tilt the CFIUS decision in favor of Russian buyers, it wouldn’t matter: The mine isn’t very important.
The Russian-owned company does not have a license to export the uranium, and the actual mining process is not sensitive at all.
“It’s just a mine,” Lewis said. “There’s no technology that’s special. There’s no shortage of uranium around the world.”
It just doesn't make sense at so many levels. It would be much easier to believe the moon landings were fake

Caporegime
A good overviw of the Uranium Conspiracy Theory:
http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525

It just doesn't make sense at so many levels. It would be much easier to believe the moon landings were fake

You can’t argue with them using logica since none of them are logical. The only rebuttal you need is using Trump’s own arguments which they have NOTHING to reply with, I mean their own messiah said it so it must be true.

Plus it’s funnier lol

Commissario
“Calm before the storm”

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch
Words you should listen to...

So far everything you've posted about the Clintons has either been investigated repeatedly and either cleared (by the courts), debunked, come from Republican and far right smears with no credible sources, or completely made up.

Soldato
OP
Possible scenario:

Manfort is indicted
Manafort flips on Podestas and ties to Russia/fusion gps
Podestas indicted
Swamp starts to drain

Commissario
Possible scenario:

Manfort is indicted
Manafort flips on Podestas and ties to Russia/fusion gps
Podestas indicted
Swamp starts to drain
In an infinite number of realities that might possibly happen in one or two of them,

Back in this one, it seems extremely unlikely given the sort of evidence you've offered up so far equates to conspiracy theories based on debunked information (or outright nonsense, or should that be noncesense?), theories based on information that turns out to have been so factually incorrect it reads like a Trump Tweet, and things that have been investigated so many times that even the Republican party had to admit that there wasn't much point continuing (and it only takes an average of 5-9 investigations to reach that point).

Caporegime
There was a hillside of heavenly scented daffodils before he got in?
No but Pressie Two Scoops - retarded orange-faced baby and Commander in Chief, can I get a LOL? - claimed he would drain the swamp and then filled the swamp with bigger alligators than those already there. Apart from the number of roles he hasn't bothered to assign yet because golfing and watching Fox News is pretty important.

Caporegime
Without reading the whole thread, was there anything particularly damning or was it just a load of hot air and excitable Republicans still obsessed with a defeated and no longer even in politics woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom