Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
That's a good one. The only people obsessed are the ones with 30k+ posts that talk crap about Trump everyday in the Trump thread in Serious Discussion.

I'm just amazed that someone as corrupt as Hillary is getting away with her crimes, yet Trump's the getting all the mostly unnecessary flak

Soldato
OP
I said the post count of the users, not the thread count...

So Wikileaks is fake news? Nothing they've ever released has been proven false. The contents of most of the emails they released were authenticated using DKIM

Comey stated that Hillary commited crimes, but couldn't prove her "intent", which is mind boggling considering everything she did. But before the investigation had been completed, he drafted a letter exonerating her. How's that for a coverup?

"Like I said u and mmj need to get out of the house more often, tinfoil hats are so last year."

43k posts, and all you seem to do is post crap about Trump everyday. You're probably not even American

Soldato
OP
I seem to remember being laughed at in the speakers corner thead, at the idea of there being paedo rings in Hollywood now look at what's happening. Yes pizzgate is also real.

Because the swamp is on both sides, Democrats and Rupublicans. Both sides are blackmailed.

I mean some have tried, Gowdy and Chaffetz to name two

Soldato
OP
I like how you lot are making me out to be this lone conspiracy theorist that thinks I'm the only person on the planet that thinks she's guilty of corruption among other things. Yet there's an army of respectable people saying the same things I am.

Could someone like to explain why Hillary's IT admin (StoneTear) went on Reddit to ask how to destroy Clintons email evidence?

Soldato
OP
lol, count up how many posts you have on Trump compared to mine on Hillary.

And tell me why you're so obsessed about Trump, got a secret crush on him or something?

See how easy this works?

Soldato
OP
I would like to see you compare your accomplishments to the billionaire President of the USA if he's a brain damaged imbecile.

You must be something great!

Soldato
OP
I won’t get into it here, It’s not appertaining to the topic and I know what sort of replies I’ll get. But I will say, a huge tell in my eyes was when the Department of Homeland Security released a human trafficking awareness ad that featured a pizza shop, with exact same signage as one of the pizza places whose logo had a know pedo symbol in it, which they changed quickly after it all came out.

Don’t be so quick to think that the rinngs don’t exist in high level government, look what happened in ours for decades, Jimmy Saville etc.

Another telling video is of a dutch banker that breaks down in tears detailing what goes on and how he was coerced by high ranking members of the establishment into performing acts on children.

Another video is of a lawyer breaking down in tears after she discovers a secret organ trafficking network with connections to the government.

That and a whole bunch of weird and sordid connections that have been unearthed tells me something right isn’t going on.

Also those who’ve tried to cover it faced immense push back.

Soldato
OP
You got to be pretty deluded to think that there’s 0 possibility of a network existing within the US government, when we know it happens all over the world

Soldato
OP
Classic disinformation, the signage was the tip of the iceberg, it started the ball rolling with tons more connections.

It’s like when Hillary goes on TV and deflects from the contents of the Podesta emails and claims they were ‘weaponized’. Saying people believed that she was running a child trafficking ring out of a pizza shop, which no one believes. It’s more likely that the shops are used as a meetip place for likeminded cretins. Just like the guy who was busted by project veritas for discussing plans to disrupt the Deploraball last year with gas. He went to prison for it, and was later found out he was posting on pedo forums

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lol Werewolf, you're so petty. You literally do the things you accuse people on the other side of, you can't bare to watch anything that might go against what you're saying.

He literally obtains documents showing corruption/conflict of interest/kickbacks from the previous administration through FOIA requests, and when they try and withhold that information he sues the agencies in to handing them over

But keep watching CNN, they'll tell you everything that goes on :D

Soldato
OP
Did you even watch it?

It's like not wanting to read or watch anything just because it's Fox or Breitbart, even if there's supporting evidence.

Soldato
OP
http://thehill.com/policy/national-...tates-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

“It’s out there” - They find out their bribery scandal scheme gets out in the open

Sent to Brian Fallon of CNN no less. Media accepted bribes/kickbacks of laundered money through the clinton foundation to keep it out of the news, until now..

Now the people of the real Russia collusion are now investigating a fake Russia collusion story made up by themselves to cover their tracks

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Why doesn't @tang0 uses the same conspiracy theory whiskers to why Trump keep having all these Russian connections and keep kissing Putin's ass?

The bribery scandal is literally the result of an FBI investigation that was covered up. Yet the whole Trump thing is based on a fake dossier and hearsay

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Meeting some Russians is a fact that he’s “colluding”? You don’t know what they were talking about, the “collusion” part is all manufactured and fake news. Meanwhile documental evidence that showed the Clintons taking in millions from the Russians is a conspiracy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom