Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
In more news. The gag order that prevented an FBI agent that has "unique information about the Uranium One/Rosatom transaction and how the Justice Department handled the criminal investigation into the Russian criminal conspiracy".. from speaking, could be lifted as early as tomorrow.

Popcorn at the ready

It's all conspiracy though, right guys

Soldato
OP
Trump campaign data firm sought Assange's help on Clinton emails

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...a-firm-sought-assanges-help-on-clinton-emails

The head of a data analytics firm that worked for President Trump’s campaign reached out to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about locating Hillary Clinton’s missing emails, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday.

Alexander Nix, who leads Cambridge Analytica, reportedly told a third party that he reached out to Assange to see if Nix’s firm could help Assange release Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails. Assange reportedly told Nix he preferred to do the work on his own.

After the report was published, Assange confirmed to The Daily Beast that Cambridge Analytica approached WikiLeaks, but said the site rejected the firm.

Does sound a lot like he has her emails. Would be a nice present for Hillary on her birthday tomorrow

Soldato
OP
No far from it, this is the best timeline ever. They've been shamelessly lying about this Russian hoax for the last 2 years, stupidly thinking it could never back fire on them (thought Hillary would win), and now they're finally getting their comeuppance. Wikileaks releasing Hillary's emails would be the cherry on the top

Soldato
OP
The whole dossier was "researched" by a guy on 4chan...

Steele ran with it
CIA ran with it
DNC ran with it
McCain ran with it

You can't make it up

Soldato
OP
I was called an idiot for thinking Trump would win, to not believe the polls, that he was wire tapped, he's not colluding with the Russians but Hillary was, the dossier was fake, and more I've said in speakers corner. Everything there I was proven true on, it's you guys that can't think for yourselves and rely on what you're being told all the time.

Why should I take any of you seriously

Soldato
OP
"I was confused when ex-AG Lynch instructed me to refer to Clinton email case as "matter," not "investigation" - Comey

How's that for obstruction?

Soldato
OP
The very reason for the investigation to begin is a political witch hunt yes. Based on very loose circumstantial evidence that Trump has ties to Russia.

Seems to me Mueller is looking in the right direction now though. It now seems that Manafort was a Democrat plant to prop up Trump during the primaries to make sure he became the "pied piper candidate", could be on the DNC payroll, and has ties with the Podesta group who was selling influence to the Russians

Soldato
OP
You really are a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou know it all aren't you.

What does "seems to me" mean. Did I ever state that I know the whole truth? Do you ever look at the news that might go against your bias? Did you ignore the links I posted about Mueller now investigating the Podesta group and their actual Russian ties? Actual evidence of Russia ties, not just photos of them with some Russians like you think is hard evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Pffft books, they're all fake news. Especially when it's about something that might make me look gullible

Here's an excert from 'Shattered': Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign

“She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way,”
A longtime Clinton confidant is quoted as saying.

The book further highlights how Clinton’s Russia-blame-game was a plan hatched by senior campaign staffers John Podesta and Robby Mook, less than “within twenty-four hours” after she conceded:

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.

Soldato
OP
It’s Manafort, and we all know now what side he was on now don’t we

You notice how quiet Trump has been on Mueller? He knows he’s on the side of truth

Soldato
OP
Possible scenario:

Manfort is indicted
Manafort flips on Podestas and ties to Russia/fusion gps
Podestas indicted
Swamp starts to drain

Soldato
OP
Funny how liberal media is now calling for Mueller’s resignation. They’ve actually realised that the table has turned, and they’re not going after the people they were hoping for

Soldato
OP
Saw this coming, based on all the rumours, and his impending arrest should not have been leaked.

The charges are supposidly for money laundering going back 5/10 years ago, before any connection to Trump.

Given how many leaks go on, any evidence of Trump-Russia would have leaked by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom