Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Leaks only really happen when there's something to be gained by someone. In this case who would benefit? No one really, trump's approval rating is already in the toilet and if this indictment is for something that happened years before Trump then Trump doesn't get any backlash.

Leaks happen when you want to control a narrative. Leaking on a Friday to get ready for the beginning of the next weeks news cycle

Soldato
OP
Having a corrupt/dirty campaign manager pales in comparison to a made up pizza paedo ring, apparently.

Trump hires the best people though. Even though some are now being arrested.

Having a corrupt campaign manager (Podesta) whose campaign spent $10 million on a forged dossier using a foreign agent to connect Trump with Russia which completely and utterly failed

Soldato
OP
You saw this coming? Thought you said only a couple of days ago that mueller is looking in the right direction?

you mean the right direction is to the Trump campaign? Right?

Yes, the Podestas are the main focus of the probe. Manafort worked with them

Media will spin Manforts arrest as Trump Trump Trump for the next week now, funny

Soldato
OP
Just archiving this thread just incase.. I want to make sure I can be able to remind you how right I was, and how wrong you think I am

Soldato
OP
Honestly me too. If Trump is found guilty of something (he won’t) I’m fully onboard with you guys. But I feel a lot of people don’t really know what’s going on, because they only look at a few news sites and not the bigger picture

Worth noting Alex Jones’ source was spot on with the names, also saying there’s another unnamed person to be arrested

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The charges have nothing to do with Trump or any collusion, this was going back years ago. Follow Manafort and you are led to the Podestas. Follow Podesta and you are led to Tenex. Follow Tenex and you are led to Rosatom. Follow Rosatom and you are led to the Clinton Foundation.

Is it Trump’s job to vet campaign managers?

Soldato
OP
The Manafort allegations are prior to him being in the Trump campaign. Papadopoulos's testimony however may be a bit more damning...

From what I gather...

George got catfished, tried and failed to arrange a meeting with Putin intermediated by a female Russian national that claimed to be his relative, got told to bugger off by Trump/Manafort/whole campaign, gets interviewed by the FBI and lied that he said he set up a meeting with Putin.

I guess their hope is that he sings, and more info will come out

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
More potential breaking news from a legit insider someone who worked on the Trump campaign and now works for the DoJ...

Tony Podesta and Vin Weber are the next to go.

Vin Weber runs Mercury LLC... I'm guessing that's one of the two companies named A and B in the Manafort indictment.

A = Podesta
B = Mercury

More sealed indictments (4 more)

https://i.imgur.com/yyCkLjK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom