Wimbledon 2006 **SPOILERS**

Soldato
yeah sure factless...whatever you say. Murray was anti-english for a while, until he was told to say he was only joking. Nobody jokes about stuff like that! Only blinkered people believe he was joking.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
gambitt said:
yeah sure factless...whatever you say. Murray was anti-english for a while, until he was told to say he was only joking. Nobody jokes about stuff like that! Only blinkered people believe he was joking.

In your first post in this thread you came across as an elitist nobber. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at the time but you have since removed that doubt and furiously stamped it into the ground.

Come down off your umpires chair and you might be able to engage the rest of us in a decent discussion.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Great win for Baghdatis. I've very suprised he didn't choke when he got close to the finishing line. I think he's got what it takes to get past Nadal and in to the final although Federer on grass will be too much for him.

Soldato
Gilly said:
I don't know. I thought Hewitt would beat him with his pace. Nadal might beat him with his power.

;)

And just think, he was calling someone else a noob :p

You seem to have conveniently skipped over this part ;)

R. Stepanek v J. Bjorkman
I gotta say, I'm surprised to see both of these players still in at this stage. Jonas has a great record here but he's been playing like crap for 2 years now and I thought he was goign to retire at the age of 34. Suddenly he's found his game again and now has some good wins under his belt. Steppy is the geek of tennis, the stuff he does on court is embarrassing and is very annoying. This will be a close match but I'm going for Bjorkman to win in 5 sets.

Bjorkman to win in 5 sets was 14/1. Thank you very much :D

Gilly trying painfully to add fuel to the fire, but as usual falls on his **** :p

Tell me boys, where are your predictions?

Man of Honour
gambitt said:
Gilly trying painfully to add fuel to the fire, but as usual falls on his ****

1. Where did I fall on my ****?
2. How on earth do you arrive at the fact that I usually do?
3. I'm not adding fuel to anything, I'm laughing at you.

Soldato
You are trying to stir up **** by laughing at me for saying Hewitt would win. But you missed the part were I predicted the exact score for another match.

Hence, falling on your **** ;)

This is the part were you enter denial and try to post your way out of it. Fact is I know what I'm talking about, you are out of your depth on a tennis thread ;)

Man of Honour
gambitt said:
You are trying to stir up **** by laughing at me for saying Hewitt would win. But you missed the part were I predicted the exact score for another match.

Hence, falling on your **** ;)

This is the part were you enter denial and try to post your way out of it. Fact is I know what I'm talking about, you are out of your depth on a tennis thread ;)

Lets get down to business then, eh?

Where did I profess vast knowledge on the subject? Where am I attempting to stir anything up by laughing at you? I'm laughing at you because you looked a nob by getting up on your high horse and being made a fool out of, and continuing on :)

I haven't fallen on anything. I wasn't high enough to do so.

You, however...

If you hadn't been so condescending to start with it wouldn't have been mentioned by anyone.

Soldato
hush, I'm watching the match (I know how much you love to argue ;))

I'll be back later to ridicule this comment:

Gilly said:
I don't know. I thought Hewitt would beat him with his pace. Nadal might beat him with his power.

:D

LMFAO

Man of Honour
Yes, because posting possibilites rather than posting absolutes (that you got wrong) is so much worse isn't it :)

Don't worry, I won't pursue it. I can tell when someone wants to back out.

Soldato
LOL you can't resist.

You're actually missing a World Cup semi-final by posting on an internet forum.

Good thing I don't really follow football (although I have enjoyed the WC)....which is why I don't post on football threads, I don't pretend to know anything about football ;)

Soldato
well that was an exciting finish.

you've gone quiet Gilly ;)

"Don't worry, I won't pursue it. I can tell when someone wants to back out."

Soldato
Gilly said:

;)

And just think, he was calling someone else a noob :p

Come on now thats not fair I am sure Mr Tennis knows more than anyone here, why? because he says so :p

Back
Top Bottom