Windows 10

I am not suppose to say anything! But here u goes! Microsoft has picked 10240 as the final build of Windows 10 RTM (because Microsoft has disabled ISO until 29/7) but I already got en_gb ISO anyway. Just waiting for RTM product key!

so is 10240 the RTM?, I no longer have the build details in the bottom right corner

Linky

Build 10240 now available for Windows Insiders in Fast and Slow rings said:
Hi everyone, today we are releasing a new build to both the Fast and Slow rings. We’re just about two weeks away from beginning to offer Windows 10 to the world, as Terry detailed here. Over the past few days we’ve been preparing our release pipelines and processes, and this build is one step closer to what customers will start to receive on 7/29. For example, you’ll notice with this build that the desktop watermark is no longer there (you can still do Search > Winver to see your version number.

I am not suppose to say anything! But here u goes! Microsoft has picked 10240 as the final build of Windows 10 RTM (because Microsoft has disabled ISO until 29/7) but I already got en_gb ISO anyway. Just waiting for RTM product key!

Behave. See above. ;)

Seems my new key is my permanent one.

10_zpsd7u6mhlz.jpg

whoop de doo, I also have the ISO, just grabbed the GB ESD and decrypted to an ISO and put on USB using Rufus.

has Microsoft just disabled the old activation keys? Just tried to install a fresh 10162 from the iso, but when activating says the key (CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K) is blocked?

LOL, does Microsoft already released a RTM version ? This is soo fast. What I have heard from the rumours on the internet is that the "BETA" version of Windows 10 gives Microsoft access to all your data while using Windows 10 so I wouldn't put any sensitive data in there. Also I heard that W10 will be free, seriously ? I just wonder where they income will be from it then.

Microsoft Edge is a bloody quick browser may dump chrome for this

Is it as that fast then ? Well I wouldn't switch to it just because it's fast, I wonder if this "Microsoft Edge" will have support for plugins like other popular browsers out there as for now there are only small number of plugins in IE browsers and I can bet that "Edge" thingy will be vulnerable as Swiss cheese. Just Google "aurora vulnerability in internet explorer" and you would know what I'm talking about :cool:.

Also does someone checked if "Microsoft Edge" can be completely uninstalled or is it still integrated with system and we are stuck with it ? Does Windows 10 have something like a Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials ? I wonder that because from what I know and when I look at SS's of Windows 10 it look like it is based on W8/8.1 and W8/8.1 is based on W7 but W8.0/8.1 was developed for a touch screen devices so now it would make a sense to make a desktop version of W8/8.1 to make more $$$$ by just re-naming the version with a new logo, few new features and sticking a edited so called "new interface" with updated browser, tho feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

whoop de doo, I also have the ISO, just grabbed the GB ESD and decrypted to an ISO and put on USB using Rufus.
So now all of the ISO files with W10 are encrypted with ESD when you download them from a MSDN ? I'm just curious :)

Back
Top Bottom