Windows 10

Associate
First problem.. Cannot get my Xonar DGX to work :(

You'll have to try the UNi Xonar drivers

Linky

Not sure about the DGX, but in the case of my D2X, I was able to use the Windows 8 drivers with a small notepad edit to the CmSetx.dll file.
Just makes the install program ignore the Windows version.

Everything works fine control panel, games-wise etc

Soldato
It won't happen until your PC pings the upgrade server again. If you check the update history you should see a few failed attempts. Now the upgrade server is active it should at the next attempt carry out the update.

I've been forcing it to contact the upgrade server, but keep getting fails for now

Soldato
I've been forcing it to contact the upgrade server, but keep getting fails for now

I wouldn't be surprised if the roll out is slightly slower or staggered further given that most of Western Europe is currently in the process of upgrading.

Might as well see if there are any major hiccups before extending it further?

Associate
You'll have to try the UNi Xonar drivers

Linky

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28314069&postcount=4744

Possibly?

When I played with the preview I was able to get my Xonar DG working by pointing the unknown device to the extracted installer folder as the installer refused to install, it gave me sound but no Xonar control panel.

Not sure about the DGX, but in the case of my D2X, I was able to use the Windows 8 drivers with a small notepad edit to the CmSetx.dll file.
Just makes the install program ignore the Windows version.

Everything works fine control panel, games-wise etc

Thanks for the help. THe windows 8 drivers installed fine however 8.1 drivers would not work :)

Back
Top Bottom