Windows 10

Permabanned
Hang on I think that was a different method that basically locked Explorer from deleting something that was set to try combat this.

Your method should be ok, I will try it now.

Permabanned
I've been running with the regedit fix for two days now and my thumbnails haven't reset in that time, so it seems to have worked :)

Thanks as I have it set same as you and no issues, why on earth MS broke this again is beyond me and the reason I do not like this "modern" Windows Insider's testing nonsense as nothing gets done right.

Associate
Assume one is your old account from years ago AFAIK Hotmail Accounts became MS Accounts.

Kinda leads onto my next question. In Windows 10 calendar you can add an event but you have to choose which one, either Hotmail or Microsoft, That's annoying.

Also in android I've added my email accounts and it's showing old internet subscribed calendars. For example, it shows UFC event dates in the calendar, yet removing them online is impossible. The calendar subscriptions in nowhere to be seen?

Associate
remember Hotmail was only your E-Mail back then, now the accounts are tied to Widows and Office and your subscriptions to likes of OneDrive etc.

I would think there is a way to mange these old accounts if you visit MS site and log in.

My account is old so I log in though https://account.live.com/ which then redirects me to https://account.microsoft.com/

It's very odd, why is it complicated.

Still, can't find any calendars via your links.

I can get to outlook calendar but there are no additional calendar subscriptions to delete.

Associate
Additional calendars should be in the side bar...

https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/calendar/view/Month

In there I have, as below,

Your Calenders
Calender
Other Calenders​

no additional calendars to remove. Yet in android google calendar, using outlook account. I have extra subscription calendars from UF events and a work calendar that does not show online.

I even removed the accounts from android deleted cache and storage and re-added, they still show.

Soldato
Well now I'm confused. At first I thought you were talking about windows 10 mail app which should just mirror whatever you see on the outlook.com/calendar web interface. Now you're talking about android. Are you sure that doesn't display google account calendars too?

edit: back on outlook.com calendar in the browser, see the "Interesting calendars" button at the top. Click that and a sidebar pops out at the right and there is a "Manage" button. Anything there?

Associate
Well now I'm confused. At first I thought you were talking about windows 10 mail app which should just mirror whatever you see on the outlook.com/calendar web e no other calendars in there. Just android that is showing all these different calendars. interface. Now you're talking about android. Are you sure that doesn't display google account calendars too?

I'm confused too, But in outlook online why the two calendars. :confused:

Calender - Hotmail
Calender - Microsoft account

Back
Top Bottom