Poll: Winter 2021/22 - Will we see lots of snow?

What will we see this winter?

• Snow blizzards and minus 50 degrees

Votes: 60 15.5%
  • Drizzle and wind

Votes: 241 62.4%
  • Hurricane Pancakes

Votes: 72 18.7%
  • Highest xxxx since records began

Votes: 78 20.2%

• Total voters
Associate
Keep an eye on next weekend, last few days the models have been tapping into the cold and a scandi high....also not ruling out mid week at this point regardless of what "forecasts" say.

Setup looks great moving forward into December!

Soldato
Snowing here in Southampton the last 30 minutes, not full on but it's laying.

Why do you lot always get it while further east here we get bugger all?! Its bone dry here just like its been all day and for the best part of month other than the odd shower now and then

Snow is now frozen over in Cheshire, -2c outside and living in a rural area it's going to drop a few more degrees.

I remember those days, its been a long time since I've seen it now

Soldato
Why do you lot always get it while further east here we get bugger all?! Its bone dry here just like its been all day and for the best part of month other than the odd shower now and then

It didn't last for long, maybe 90 minutes at most and wasn't what I'd call proper snow. Just enough to give a light dusting on the ground.

Where abouts are you?

Soldato
Had about 2.5 inches come in the afternoon. Still snow and ice about as was -2 last night. Shocked to see bin lorries this morning. As they have a reputation of not coming out when got snow. Yet a neighbouring council which is about 20 times bigger in area, has many small villages in the sticks got their bins emptied in thick snow!

Man of Honour
Was sleeting/damp snow coming down as I was out driving just now - 8C though so not like it would come to anything.

Soldato
Warmed up overnight feels more normal temperatures now so naturally looks like it wants to rain.. cold again thursday then back to mild by friday/saturday

It didn't last for long, maybe 90 minutes at most and wasn't what I'd call proper snow. Just enough to give a light dusting on the ground.

Where abouts are you?

Sussex, I think the Downs shields against anything coming down from the north it falls on the lee side kent usually gets some as it sticks out into the north sea but here, nada

Soldato
Windy wet and mild still, in Rock at the momen

IMG-20211130-140107.jpg

IMG-20211130-132426.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom