Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Excellent episode! :)

wasn't a massive fan of the first episode but that was great. A lit more happened, story moved at a good pace and you found out more about the characters as well as developing the story. Very good, role on next week!

Caporegime
Mixed feelings about that one - I hate that bit of the storyline even though it's essential to understand what a bunch of ***** the Lannisters are. The episode captured that well enough, the one complaint I'd have so far is that The Hound comes across as being more likeable than he should be.

Apparently that girl "teaching" Daenerys used to be in Hollyoaks lol.

Soldato
Mixed feelings about that one - I hate that bit of the storyline even though it's essential to understand what a bunch of ***** the Lannisters are. The episode captured that well enough, the one complaint I'd have so far is that The Hound comes across as being more likeable than he should be.

Yeah my missus said something about her being in hollyoaks but I was just telling her to stop being silly :p

yeah they did turn the Lannisters into complete tossers :) was glad they did that, was well done. Pretty toe curling with Cersei and the direwolf.

I would have said the same about the dog until the end "he didn't run fast enough" :p:D

Soldato

That is where she was from! I knew I recognised that fitty.

Back
Top Bottom