Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I had a thought last night, currently rewatching series 3. I can't remember what happens afterwards to Stansa and Tyrion.

They're still married, technically, aren't they? Or because they don't consummate does it not really count? I know she gets wed to Ramsey later, but that was all forced through anyway.

So Tyrion her (first) husband is coming back on the ships to Westeros, so technically is Lord of the North...? Rather than Jon Snow?

Don't know where I'm going with this :p.

Soldato
I had a thought last night, currently rewatching series 3. I can't remember what happens afterwards to Stansa and Tyrion.

They're still married, technically, aren't they? Or because they don't consummate does it not really count? I know she gets wed to Ramsey later, but that was all forced through anyway.

So Tyrion her (first) husband is coming back on the ships to Westeros, so technically is Lord of the North...? Rather than Jon Snow?

Don't know where I'm going with this :p.

According to the TV show (conversation between Tyrion and Tywin and later Baelish and Roose) a marriage isn't official unless it's been consummated which Tyrion's and Sansa's wasn't, which meant she could be married off to Ramsey.

However it is different in the books and the only way that a marriage can be considered annulled is for the High Septon to agree to dissolve the marriage or through a Council of Faith.

Caporegime
Finished binge-watching s6 last night. Very satisfying last two episodes :D Felt they missed a trick making Jon Snow the King in the North - if they'd have made Sansa the Queen in the North then what started as the War of Five Kings would be finishing as a War of Three Queens - I guess they still might.

Anyone know if they've confirmed how many series of GoT there will be? Will s7 be the last or are there more planned.

Caporegime
Binged the entire season in three nights and wow, how delicious were some of the deaths in this season.

Pretty much everyone i've been waiting for multiple seasons have bought it, love it :)

Soldato
Great series but what has happened to all the DireWolves??

Only just started reading the books so don't know if they feature more or less than in the series. But I did expect the Wolves to have more significance in the story than they have had. Maybe it's all being saved for the end. However so far other than killing them off one by one they've not really had anything like the prominence I was expecting.

Soldato
Great series but what has happened to all the DireWolves??

Only just started reading the books so don't know if they feature more or less than in the series. But I did expect the Wolves to have more significance in the story than they have had. Maybe it's all being saved for the end. However so far other than killing them off one by one they've not really had anything like the prominence I was expecting.

Only two of them left. John Snow's direwold called Ghost is alive and on screen. The other one alive is Arya's, called Nymeria, who ran away in Series 1.

Soldato
Only two of them left. John Snow's direwold called Ghost is alive and on screen. The other one alive is Arya's, called Nymeria, who ran away in Series 1.

Yeah, I realise that. I just got the impression that with each child having their own "Direwolf" and the whole "Warrgging" thing, that at some point in the story they would have a bigger role. Rather than simply being killed off in succession. Opportunity missed somehow.

Back
Top Bottom