Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
No way could I leave it to the end! I'd have to live in a sealed box with earplugs, a blindfold and be fed intravenously by remote control.

Associate
Over the last few weeks I've been watching GoT for the first time. Wow, it was pretty damn epic and I've really enjoyed it overall. Massively looking forward to S7 now!
Season 1-6 spoilers below:

Always rooted for Tyrion, Bron and the Hound, they were ace and had some fantastic moments and lines. Jorah Mormont and Davos are cool characters too.

I really liked Ned but he played the game poorly.

I'm hot for Lady Melisandre, but only if she keeps that necklace on.

Felt bad for poor Reek and Hodor.

I hope Baelish and Cersei die horrible, agonizing deaths before it's all over. Joffrey was a **** but he was entertaining unlike his dull brother.

Was not expecting the Red Wedding, bloody hell! Didn't foresee Tywin dying on the throne either

I'm a simple man and for me, the big set piece episodes were amongst my favourites: Blackwater (loved Tyrion's rallying speech), Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome and Battle of the ______ were epic, amazing production values for a TV show.

Viper vs Mountain and Hound vs Brienne were brutal, great scenes . . . Cleganebowl 2017 Hype :D

Far too many other amazing scenes and moments to cover it all.

Last edited:
Soldato
Over the last few weeks I've been watching GoT for the first time. Wow, it was pretty damn epic and I've really enjoyed it overall. Massively looking forward to S7 now!
Season 1-6 spoilers below:

Always rooted for Tyrion, Bron and the Hound, they were ace and had some fantastic moments and lines. Jorah Mormont and Davos are cool characters too.

I really liked Ned but he played the game poorly.

I'm hot for Lady Melisandre, but only if she keeps that necklace on.

Felt bad for poor Reek and Hodor.

I hope Baelish and Cersei die horrible, agonizing deaths before it's all over. Joffrey was a **** but he was entertaining unlike his dull brother.

Was not expecting the Red Wedding, bloody hell! Didn't foresee Tywin dying on the throne either

I'm a simple man and for me, the big set piece episodes were amongst my favourites: Blackwater (loved Tyrion's rallying speech), Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome and Battle of the ______ were epic, amazing production values for a TV show.

Viper vs Mountain and Hound vs Brienne were brutal, great scenes . . . Cleganebowl 2017 Hype :D

Far too many other amazing scenes and moments to cover it all.

You've basically lived the last 6 years in a few weeks!

Soldato
Just watching them all through again prior to the 17th. Have also just bought his knight of seven kingdoms book.

I just wish he'd finish the books. I've been reading them since they first came out, I've got a signed first edition in the loft all wrapped up. Not in A1 condition because I read it a few times before he got properly famous! :(

Soldato
I'm in two of these already, but I seem to remember they aren't hard work, so anyone for 'Game of Game of Thrones'?

http://www.fantasizr.com/joinleaguelink?league=6493135129542656&key=AaE64B5AeCaAAdC6DcEa095Ddade5e

I think it would be the first 8 to join.

Violence:
10 Kill Random Character

15 Kill White Walker

25 Kill Known or Drafted Character

100 Kill Sitting King

150 Kill Dragon

5 K.O./Incapacitate Random Character

15 K.O./Incapacitate Known or Drafted Character

50 Exit Bonus for Dying Memorably

Sex/Nudity:
5 Bold Come-ons

10 Have Sex with a Random

15 Have Sex with Known or Drafted Character

25 Have Sex with Blood Relative

10 Watch People Have Sex

5 Getting Naked (PG-13)

15 Getting Naked (Butt/Boobs)

25 Getting Naked (The Whole Shebang)

Wits/Schemes:
5 Funny One-Liner

10 Brutal One-Liner

5 Speech About Winter/Violence/The Past

Status/Power:
200 Take the Iron Throne

60 Sack a City

25 Get a Seat on the High Council

50 Magic Use

50 Acquire Some Valyrian Steel

20 Have a Vision/Prophecy

15 Take up a Weird/New Religion

10 Get Engaged

15 Get Pregnant/Get Someone Pregnant

-20 Lose a Baby

25 Promotions

-25 Demotions

50 Come Back from the Dead

Soldato
So, probably time to start looking how to wangle a free/cheap NowTV pass for this. Never had an account before. Is my best bet getting a free trial or buying some codes off Amazon/EBay? :confused:

I'm assuming it won't be available on Amazon or if it is then it'll be £30 odd for the season :o

Man of Honour
Can't remember now what the timing for digital release was - I've a feeling it was previously available to purchase per episode on Amazon a day after airing but not 100% on that.

Soldato
Yeah but likely to be £30 odd on Amazon to purchase. I doubt I'd watch it again.. £14.98 for a 3 month NowTV pass on Amazon. Since there's only 7 episodes this season I presume that would see me through.

Can anyone tell me if The Americans and Mad Men latest seasons are on NowTV? That would make it worthwhile..

Back
Top Bottom