Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Leaked" accidentally by HBO due to all the fan sites kicking off about how lame ep 5 was.......the general feeling is that GoT are racing through the good bits then dragging the lame stuff out.

I'm pretty annoyed that hbo basically released huge spoilers for the episode in the "next week on GoT" preview. I missed it but a friend pointed it out so basically had episode 6 ruined even before the episode leaked. I don't usually watch the previews but it just rolled while we were chatting during the credits.

I'm pretty annoyed that hbo basically released huge spoilers for the episode in the "next week on GoT" preview. I missed it but a friend pointed it out so basically had episode 6 ruined even before the episode leaked. I don't usually watch the previews but it just rolled while we were chatting during the credits.

I always click stop just after the credits start to avoid the "next week on...." BS

I saw the preview and there is a lot more in the episode that you don't see.

Person sat opposite me watched it last night, told them not to tell me anything, whether good or bad. They start making comparisons to other episodes/movies, I keep jokingly saying shhhh. They carry on to me eventually saying out quite loudly "I don't bloody care".

Back
Top Bottom