Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going be hard waiting until Early Monday morning without spoilers but I kind of spoiled this season myself by looking at the script leak last year.

So far it has been 90% accurate, just the order of things was incorrect.

Also

Vader is Luke's father

Pffft, that's such a far fetched fan theory! Who's coming up with this stuff? It's almost as dumb as someone on youtube speculating Leia was his sister. Man, people have just too much time on their hands (shakes head disapprovingly and rolls eyes, then inserts crisp "Empire Strikes Back" tape into VHS player).

Just a reminder, no talking about different versions of the leaked file, no discussions about the quality, etc.

Especially no comments about the content. Anyone who posts a spoiler, hint or otherwise about the content of S07E06 gets suspended until after it's aired on Monday.

Just a reminder, no talking about different versions of the leaked file, no discussions about the quality, etc.

Especially no comments about the content. Anyone who posts a spoiler, hint or otherwise about the content of S07E06 gets suspended until after it's aired on Monday.
Does a reaction/emotion count with no other details?

Good luck to anyone hoping to stay spoiler free until Monday :(

HBO should let Sky stick it up on demand now.

The last episode better not leak.

At least no having to stay up until 03:00 this week. :rolleyes:

Well I saw something I didn't especially want to see and yeah some of these people with "predictions" are so full of ****, they've seen it.

Not the end of the world but it's so cheap looking for attention like that.

Good luck to anyone hoping to stay spoiler free until Monday :(

HBO should let Sky stick it up on demand now.

The last episode better not leak.

At least no having to stay up until 03:00 this week. :rolleyes:

Well I saw something I didn't especially want to see and yeah some of these people with "predictions" are so full of ****, they've seen it.

Not the end of the world but it's so cheap looking for attention like that.
this is exactly why I caved in and watched it. I already had several near spoilers today, even newspapers etc it's everywhere. I'm glad I did now, there is a lot to be spoiled.

I agree Sky should just release on demand early as it isn't fair on everybody

this is exactly why I caved in and watched it. I already had several near spoilers today, even newspapers etc it's everywhere. I'm glad I did now, there is a lot to be spoiled.

I agree Sky should just release on demand early as it isn't fair on everybody

Same here, its all over facebook etc..

What HBO should do, is film an episode completely, with the wrong events in it, and film another version of the episode with the correct events in it. Then "accidently" leak the wrong one and then air the right one at the right time, would totally mind **** all the people who spread the leaked story of the episode :D

What HBO should do, is film an episode completely, with the wrong events in it, and film another version of the episode with the correct events in it. Then "accidently" leak the wrong one and then air the right one at the right time, would totally mind **** all the people who spread the leaked story of the episode :D

This happened several times in TV world. Press copies (the most leaked material ever) of the first series of 24 for example, contained alternative happy ending where Jack's wife survived. Obviously that version leaked, didn't spoil end of the season for regular watchers.

Back
Top Bottom