Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was unaware of what HBO Spain had done and have already accidentally come across spoilers on Twitter. I ****ing hate people that do that. :( Thankfully I still enjoy this show immensely even if I know what's about to come.

The final two episodes of this series - by far the best - will make the wait till season 8 seem like an eternity. It's also strange just how many little - and large - fan theories are proved right. But there are thousands of theories out there, so I suppose some must be right eventually. :p

YouTube isn't safe either, don't search for anything Thrones-y for a few days since clips will get posted and comment-trolls will spoil.

Is it only ep6 that was leaked? Have to avoid the internetz for 5 days fairy nuff.

gsW5kkb.gif

z1OFN

Is it only ep6 that was leaked? Have to avoid the internetz for 5 days fairy nuff.

It wasn't really leaked per se, some complete dolts at HBO Spain managed to make the episode live for around an hour and of course that was long enough for some people to rip the whole thing in varying degrees of quality and post it online. It happened before in previous seasons. The episode 4 leak was a 320p thing from an Indian company that IIRC was made to be used to sync dubbing/subtitles or something, but this one was straight from HBO themselves.

Back
Top Bottom