Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Brace yourself then as it's the worst out of all the books so far I'm afraid.

Which is not the same as saying it's a bad book: it's still better than 80% of the stuff listed in the Epic Fantasy thread for instance. The problem is that the book before it was so good it's difficult to see how it could possibly have measured up. Especially when you consider that it is meant to have a slower pace then the first three (and does).

M

Soldato
I would be surprised if it got that far tbh.

Or maybe he'll finish it off with the series instead of the books :eek:

Don't, just don't!

There's meant to be what, three more books, A Dance with Dragons and two more. If he takes as long with the others as with A Dance with Dragons it could be 2023 before they're all finished whereas the series could potentially have caught up by 2017 (assuming A Dance with Dragons has actually been released by then).

(it's really weird using years like that in a real life sentence)

Associate
Newest video I've seen so far, not sure if its been posted in here yet ?

Shows some of the other characters and gives you an idea if they fit your mental picture of them as you've read the Books..

Associate
really annoys me how books come out in hardback first... I want to read the latest book when it comes out but all the other books I own in the series are in paperback so they wont match... :<

caaant wait for the tv series to begin!!!!!!!!

Man of Honour
REALLY enjoyed that preview ! I must confess that I had my doubts about how well it would translate to the tv, even from someone like HBO, but that preview has gone a long way to calming those doubts.

Absolutely cannot wait for this to start.

Back
Top Bottom