Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
This will be amazing!

Not usually a big tv adaption fan but what I have read/seen so far seems really promising. Hope the adaption is as gritty as the books, I like how "real" life they seem with no special treatment for important characters.

Kind of gutted to know that my favourite actor in the cast won't be around for too long :(

I'm assuming each episode will be around an hour long or is this not confirmed yet?

Soldato
Wait, it says that the US air date is pretty much the same as the UK's?

That has to be a first, or am I missing something and we're actually 100 weeks behind as normal? :p

Associate
Wait, it says that the US air date is pretty much the same as the UK's?

That has to be a first, or am I missing something and we're actually 100 weeks behind as normal? :p

Here follows an advert by The world is now a smaller place. . . .

"Do you ever feel like your 100 weeks behind ? ever get the urge to get there fast ? Then don't despair we here at your local internet DVD chemist have the ultimate pick you up. TORRENT -PILL ! the answer for all your I'm feeling behind moments"

;)

Caporegime
fryseewhatyoudidtherescbw1-1.jpg

Soldato
Here follows an advert by The world is now a smaller place. . . .

"Do you ever feel like your 100 weeks behind ? ever get the urge to get there fast ? Then don't despair we here at your local internet DVD chemist have the ultimate pick you up. TORRENT -PILL ! the answer for all your I'm feeling behind moments"

;)

Ah yes, but were not allowed to talk about that in here though, it's against the rools! ;)

Back
Top Bottom