Witcher 3

Out of the start out gear is the Witcher stuff only the 2 swords and the chest armour? Can I sell the trousers, gloves and boots without any issues? Worried they are needed for crafting into witcher stuff later or something

Seems those 3 items aren't considered witcher gear from the details

ps3ud0 :cool:

I think once you view losing the first round as a valid route to winning 2-1 it becomes much easier. I started thinking i had to win every game, but sometimes it's better to get the opponent to commit his best cards and then lose the game, giving you more options later.

One of the best tactics I have found is to use quite a few spy cards that boost the enemies score. You end up with 5 pts vs their 30 and they pass. You then frost the first row and their score goes down to 7 or so and then you play a low level card to take the round. That way you have won the round and picked up loads of cards to give you the advantage in the second and third round.

I tend to throw spys down in the first round, then keep it going with all my duffer cards until they're well ahead, then pass.

The second, and third rounds i'll generally have 4/5 more cards than them. It helps if you get the cards with the little medic sign as well, so you can bring cards back that have been laid in previous rounds. They also stack, sometimes you can lay 2/3 cards before the opponent has even had a turn.

I tend to stick with the Northern deck, as the leader who doubles the siege card strength is very handy. The Nilfgaarden deck has some very nice standard 10 point cards as well (non hero) so for actual points value that deck seems to be the strongest.

new gwent cards coming in this weeks release..faction neutral hero cards by the sounds of it

I hate playing against monster decks..I have a great northern realms deck and a poor monster deck..just a couple of unit cards short on my other 2

new gwent cards coming in this weeks release..faction neutral hero cards by the sounds of it

I hate playing against monster decks..I have a great northern realms deck and a poor monster deck..just a couple of unit cards short on my other 2

Its just alternate skins for existing cards.

I feel like Gwent is already too easy without them adding more cards anyway.

Picture of the alternate card skins in the spoiler.

v7ejLIR.jpg

Why am I gathering stacks of herbs, I dont thank I have used any of them, maybe to create a swallow potion and thats it! But i can just replenish through meditating/alchotest
Sell them - its an ok way to make money (its not loads at all but at the start of the game its helpful). Little tip -
sell honeycomb to Tomira in White Orchard
ps3ud0 :cool:

Dijkstra's the best in this game. Some of the lines he comes out with are just hilarious. Definitely my favourite. Just starting the final Act. Excited for how this might end, but at the same time, I am not sure I want it too.

Hi

I'm level 9 and currently in Velen, I still have pretty rubbish armour of sorts I picked up in White Orchard.
Im advancing my fast attack and general attack attributes so what armour is best?

Think I read cat armour but that's a higher level currently so would griffin armour be a good choice for now? If so I just need to find it.

Cheers

After months of playing nothing but Destiny, I just took the plunge. Looking forward to playing this tonight. Am I in for an evening of watching the progress bar install a ridiculously sized update?

Back
Top Bottom