Witcher 3

Soldato
Near the end now and keep dying the re-load times are really starting to wear a bit thin now.... Waiting 2-3 mins every time to try again is getting stupid. The clumsy fight controls are also getting annoying.

Getting to the point where I'm loosing interest to finish now which is a shame as it's been superb.

Soldato
Just finished the main quest. Apart from a few issues and the re-load times it's been an epic journey.

Really enjoyed the game and look forward to playing on doing side quests and any DLC they release. It's one game I don't mind paying for more content as the main game is so huge you do not feel conned or ripped off paying for DLC.

Easily the best game this generation so far for me and another masterpiece from CD Projekt Red.....

Soldato
I'm going through the last of the main quest now, After clearing Velen i looked at Skellige and found most ? are at sea, and decided to leave that for now.

Will complete the story in the next few days and concentrate time to Planetside.

Soldato
Just finished the main quest. Apart from a few issues and the re-load times it's been an epic journey.

Really enjoyed the game and look forward to playing on doing side quests and any DLC they release. It's one game I don't mind paying for more content as the main game is so huge you do not feel conned or ripped off paying for DLC.

Easily the best game this generation so far for me and another masterpiece from CD Projekt Red.....

Would you mind telling me how much longer you think I have on the main quest? I'm on 'Ugly Baby', which going by the list on the below link is about 4/5's of the way through the main quest. Is that about right?

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/Walkthrough

Soldato
Soldato
In my run through I've slept with the witch with blonde hair (forgot her name), then with 3 whores and then convinced Triss not to bugger off by telling her I love her and then slept with her. Which is all a pack of lies because I'm obviously going to sack triss off for Yeneffer, the raven haired goddess.

Yeah that's right, Geralt is a womanising scum bag :D

I've already sacked Triss off because her voice got in my nerves. So I'm going to ploughing plough Yeneffer :D
Is the blonde one Kiera Metz? I did her too :p

Caporegime
Anyone got recommendations on how to stop being overburdened? I always end up doing a couple of ? quests before a side/main quest and before I get there I have to run back to sell stuff. Its killing my gameplay time!

Im just a bit overwhelmed by all the things in the inventory and not knowing whats actually useful and whats just there because it just there to be sold. Tempted to get rid of everything thats labelled junk and a lot of the crafting stuff as that just seems nearly pointless in W3 (only gonna craft Witcher and Relics nothing else seems worthwhile)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Sell all your swords and armours. Buy better saddle bags. Be sure to equip the saddle bags! They won't do anything if you just hold them in your inventory. Yes also sell your junk.
Yeah only keeping Witcher stuff or Relics, not found a saddle bag after the first one yo can get so stuck on 90 still! Anywhere in Velen selling one?!? Only just going to see the Baron!

Think getting rid of all my junk (havent got that much tbh) will sort it out once and for all. Just need my favourite junk buyer to have the cash to spend :p

Soldato
on 1.05 you get 20% less XP for quests on death match :(
ps3udo there's a seller in oregon, welen i believe who sells 70 saddle bag

60+70 = 130....and there's one in novigrad who sells 100, to make 60+100=160 which is max.

Soldato
Sell all your swords and armours. Buy better saddle bags. Be sure to equip the saddle bags! They won't do anything if you just hold them in your inventory. Yes also sell your junk.

There are some Saddle bag which will get you 160 weight, but they are in a chest somewhere in Velen, I found them while clearing up all the ?

The best guy to sell weapons to is the Elf in Novigrad once you complete the Master crafted weapons quest.

Soldato
a lot of the crafting stuff as that just seems nearly pointless in W3

I think the crafting stuff is pointless as well. Apart from maybe weapons and armour. All the potions and stuff just seem to require too many ingredients. Maybe I would need to level up my crafting but that seems a waste of a point as I prefer combat and magic.

Back
Top Bottom